Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Also, we're getting quite a few time manipulators in DB now. Whis, Vados, Hit, Supreme Kai of Time and good old Guldo.
    Is the Supreme Kai of Time even canon??

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    The Kai of Time is showing up in future. So up
    In the air.

Speaking of stopping time, is there a difference between Guildo's time stop and Hit's?

It seems Guildo had the better version, since he could do it for what seems to be a longer period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Speaking of stopping time, is there a difference between Guildo's time stop and Hit's?

It seems Guildo had the better version, since he could do it for what seems to be a longer period of time.

Guildos lasts as long he could hold his breath. Hit seems to be a set limit of .05 or so. He just has better stats to make up for it.

She was first mentioned in Dragon Ball Online, and since Dragon Ball Online is canon to the main series via Toriyama's statements and the fact that he was the creative director, writer and designer behind it, yeah it is. Super even brings up how time travel is a universal criminal offense, which was originally only discussed in DBO and Xenoverse.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

For what its worth, SSJ3 had wonky time-related shenanigans as well, in that it ate the time Goku and Gotenks had remaining. SSJG being able to do something to a timestop wouldn't be too wild of a change in comparison, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    She was first mentioned in Dragon Ball Online, and since Dragon Ball Online is canon to the main series via Toriyama's statements and the fact that he was the creative director, writer and designer behind it, yeah it is. Super even brings up how time travel is a universal criminal offense, which was originally only discussed in DBO and Xenoverse.
    I always thought Xenoverse was non-canon. Dragon Ball Online's canon status is ambiguous to me.

Even if the Supreme Kai of Time is in fact canon, where in the divine hierarchy does she rank?

She also lied to Trunks because Time Travel was not a Galactic Offense (as Trunks was the first person to ever time travel).
    Last edited by Ultra_Sonic; 04-17-2016 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    For what its worth, SSJ3 had wonky time-related shenanigans as well, in that it ate the time Goku and Gotenks had remaining. SSJG being able to do something to a timestop wouldn't be too wild of a change in comparison, I guess.
    The thing is, when Goku was back on Earth (he was using his 24-hour pass back to the mortal realm), he was STRONGLY advised against using SSJ3 because he had little time remaining on his 24 hour pass (which was likely linked to his living/dead energy), and going SSJ3 when he was dead but in the mortal world would have eaten up what little time he had left QUICKLY.

Gotenks--on the other hand--did not have this limitation.
    Last edited by Ultra_Sonic; 04-17-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post

Hit does not stop time, he just skips it. They compared it to a time stop so Goku would understand.

I always thought Xenoverse was non-canon. Dragon Ball Online's canon status is ambiguous to me.
    Xenoverse is non-canon, but Supreme Kai of Time recruiting Trunks as a Time Patrol Officer because of the violation still happens in Dragon Ball Online, and Jaco reaffirms that this is indeed a galactic crime in Dragon Ball Super when Bulma told him that her other son from the future came back in time. And DBO takes place centuries after the series' ending, so it contradicts nothing.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Even if the Supreme Kai of Time is in fact canon, where in the divine hierarchy does she rank?

She also lied to Trunks because Time Travel was not a Galactic Offense (as Trunks was the first person to ever time travel).
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Xenoverse is non-canon, but Supreme Kai of Time recruiting Trunks as a Time Patrol Officer because of the violation still happens in Dragon Ball Online, and Jaco reaffirms that this is indeed a galactic crime in Dragon Ball Super when Bulma told him that her other son from the future came back in time. And DBO takes place centuries after the series' ending, so it contradicts nothing.
    If Trunks being recruited by the Supreme Kai of Time is still canon, that means I take her word over Jaco, because she is basically a god.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well, i guess i was right to stop watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    It wasn't about the punches, it was about the energy beam clash.

Negating the punches was just some weird thing Goku did and wasn't about pure power.
    Wrong. It was about the fist bumps and that had a couple mod rulings on it. And the fist bump absolutely had everything to do with pure power, to say otherwise would be based on nothing at all shown in the scene. I have already talked to Watcher about it and the beam clash was NOT what he was referring too.
    Last edited by Cody; 04-18-2016 at 09:04 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Hit does not stop time, he just skips it. They compared it to a time stop so Goku would understand.
    Except he outright states that he stops time for a certain amount of..time.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

It's also not particularly useful in a fight (yet) because as they pointed out during the episode, Hit could have just killed him by interrupting his fairly prolonged preparation sequence.
    Considering the fact that fighters start at full peak at the very beginning unless stated otherwise by the op(that IS all Goku was doing). Its hardly a problem
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral