Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batman#22 View Post
    I'm sorry but I honestly think this movie will flop. Let's be honest, WB are not off to a good start with their DC movies so I'm worried that this will hurt the movie universe even further. Say what you will about BVS but it two of their most iconic super heroes ever fighting each other. The only saving grace I think the movie will have is Jared Letto's and possibly Will Smith's acting. Everything else I'm having a very reluctant "we'll see" approach.
    Don't think it will flop. Buzz around SS is much higher than BvS. The comic con trailer (which remember was not intended for public eyes) had more views than the BvS one. If BvS made 800m+ with bad reviews imagine what SS could do.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Don't think it will flop. Buzz around SS is much higher than BvS. The comic con trailer (which remember was not intended for public eyes) had more views than the BvS one. If BvS made 800m+ with bad reviews imagine what SS could do.
    I expect it'll open strong, in part because it's coming out on a weekend without a lot of strong competition. Also, the trailers seemed to have generated some positive buzz. What happens after that will depend on word of mouth and reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    If SS is good I think it can beat BvS but not by alot. Were still talking about a movie with Batman,Superman,and Wonder Woman in it. Buzz and Hype are nice but nothing beats pulling a Batman/Supes/ or even spidey card out. Those characters create buzz all on theyre oen. With good reviews and word of mouth id put SS at the 900mil total which would be amazing. Dr Starnge with the same good word of mouth and reviews 600mil. Unless it gets GoTG type word of mouth them maybe 700mil but iono. Then again i thought BvS would beat Civil War by atleast 100mil at the boxoffice so wtf do i know