Tribel

Exclamation Heed My Call O' Masters Of Universe [for real though i need help!]

hey guys! i got 2 things im new in. first, this forum and all the intricate interface and rules and the second is, COMICS!
    so pardon me if i post in the wrong section (point me to the right one or any easy to understand instruction if i do because im apretty quick learner)

as most of the boys my age, i myself have an interest in comic books. ive known some basic stuff like superman and batman all those generic stuff. even on that i barely scratched the surface. ive watched xmen 1-3 the wolverine, the future past, some of the most recent one like avengers and guardian of the galaxy. i mean, ive known they're there but i watched them as a non-enthusiast, just coming to the cinema when people (especially girls) are going to. i know, i know most of you guys probably thinks "youve been missing all the fun for the past decade" or something like that. but i do wanna catch up with things. and, i asked like my uncle and older siblings how they start, they read the comic. i dont know how they get them though, mind you that i come from Indonesia, which here, the american comic are famous but not that easy to get. not as easy as manga and other novel. ive been blabering so much about this i just wanna get to the point

i think its a rite of passage to choose your favorite superhero. but from the database ive looked from in the dc site or the wiki there are too much and its kind of overwhelming. i wonder if the masters of universe here might reffer me to a hero with this specific :
    - i like tribal themed hero which i havent found much. the tree hugger, the talking to spirit, the druid, the hunter kind of thingy a shaman might be good aswell
    - powers like shapeshifting, elemental bending, spirit-talking, being one with earth and stuff like that
    - and my name contains "merah" in indonesia it literally means "red" so a red themed character is much appreciated
    - i want it to be pretty significant character if there is such a character, like someone who wouldnt die if superman stare at him for too long. or atleast taking part in the greater things because i want lots of reading hour.

all the things ive listed is really2 important, but if there isnt any char that fit those, the closest one will do. but if theres a shapeshifting , elemental bending, spirit talking and the apprentice of the earth itself which happens to bear a tribal tattoo which comes from the red-est blood of his father's foe and whatever animal his turning into is red. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

and ive read some guide on how to read comics in terms of volume guide but its kinda weird. see, ive read some manga and theyre pretty straight forward. say if you read naruto, then you read naruto chapter 1-end then shippuden and so on and so on. but on the guide i see, people pick the serie based on the writer and the timeline which is pretty confusing for me. so if someone can explain it that would be great! also if someone found the hero im looking for, it would be great if you can point me to the reading guide too.

yes, my english is very2 messy im trying super hard right now. but all the help is welcome. thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 04-11-2016 at 07:52 PM.