Default Gotham Academy returning in September w/ Fletcher, Cloonan, and Kerschl

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/04/...om-dc-rebirth/

Very good news. Glad to see that Kerschl's back on board, since it seemed like he was gone from the book for good.

Looking forward to it.
    With sales not strong, I honestly do not understand why D C want ahead with Year Book.
    For me, the whole book crashed with it and now I am hoping the September re-launch
    will bring back the magic (till than I have the Lumberjanes crossover to fill the void.

Cool. I was upset not to see it part of the initial announcement. I need more Maps

I figured the Year Book issues were put in there to get things back on schedule. Gotham Academy wasn't always hitting its release dates, and the other titles Fletcher worked on (Batgirl and Black Canary) were even worse for being on schedule.

Well, I guess those worried about Fletcher being absent from Rebirth can be happy, but I'm just glad that Gotham Academy survived and that Kerschl will be back on art .

Yay, definitely looking forward to it.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Really looking forward to seeing this one return in all it zany glory! Gotta have more Maps and the gang.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Fantastic Member

Kerschl just confirmed on twitter: He's only doing covers and co-writting with Fletcher and Cloonan. Still, nice to know that he's still part of the project.