Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Wouldn't be surprised if they do it.

Amazing Member

Yeah, no thanks. This REEKS of desperation, and one time having my senses assaulted by this movie was quite enough. If they were showing this clusterfuck as an in-flight movie, I would walk out.

BVS is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.

Spectacular Member VideoGameCinema's Avatar

I honestly don't have that big of a problem with this, in terms of adding to the film. Batman v Superman honestly had some things going for it, even for how bad it was, especially in the fighting sequences. Even if it doesn't add anything to the story, I personally would enjoy seeing Batman kicking more people's butts. But yeah, definitely a crash grab.

Fantastic Member Potanical Pardon's Avatar

I kindof want someone to take all 4-5 movies that are in BvS, split them up and then animate the rest of each actual story then put em up on youtube. Like those children's drawing puzzles or art school where you only get a tiny square revealed of "something" and it's up to your imagination to fill out the rest of the picture and you end up with squids, elephants, murdery Batmen, etc.

I have a personal problem with the R-rated adjective they're using. I sincerely doubt much of the footage they cut from the movie was due to it being too much for the censors. How much of a clusterfuck was the production that they would have let Snyder film 30 additional minutes deemed R-rated?

The larger personal problem is introducing the video concept of a 'patch' into blockbuster cinema.

But let them at it. The audience will decide what it wants.

probably wouldnt want to pay for this again in theaters even if they did release it. much rather save my money for Civil War and SS in the summer

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

I have to agree with the general consensus, it would sound desperate plus re-release doesn't mean they'll get their money I'm not sure how re-release works but I"m pretty sure there is a fee involve and they could actually lose more money .

Amazing Member

It was 12A in the UK.
    Would the extended version be 15 or 18 in the UK?
    It's an interesting idea.
    I enjoyed the movie, watched it 3 times.
    Not sure if I'd watch it in the cinema again though.
    I'll wait for the Blu-Ray.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

I don't get the reaction to this - why would people be against it? I'm sure there are plenty of people, myself included, that would like to see the full, uncut film on a big screen as opposed to the TV. If they wring another $20-30 million out of it then great, who cares

Incredible Member RobertoDaCosta's Avatar

useless at this point WB, we have all read the reviews
    Bring back Ultimate Dazzler!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoDaCosta View Post
    useless at this point WB, we have all read the reviews
    Those of us who actually like the movie don't care about those "reviews" or Rotten Tomatoes, etc.

Amazing Member

I suppose, if they have the extended version already ready, it could work as a limited release, a few cinemas with 1 or 2 screens showing it.
    If the cinemas are up for it, it might not cost too much to do and might not need too much in advertising.
    If they don't do it with the aim of making hundreds of millions but instead just a few tens of millions and for the fans, they could please those who really like the movie without looking too much like money grabbers to the majority.
    It's only a rumour though.
    Is it a rumour started by WB staff to gauge reaction, hopeful fans of the movie, or haters trying to make others also hate?

You know, maybe this movie works better with R-rated stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderLuthor View Post
    I don't get the reaction to this - why would people be against it? I'm sure there are plenty of people, myself included, that would like to see the full, uncut film on a big screen as opposed to the TV. If they wring another $20-30 million out of it then great, who cares
    praying for failure crowd i think. no one i know of who actually enjoyed the movie would be upset if they did an r-rated release in cinema. many of my friends would actually be ecstatic about it!