Super Moderator

Default Pipeline - Apr 12, 2016

The Gen13 zine is one of the most interesting artifacts of fan communities in comics of the '90s. Cosplay, interviews, fan art, the works!

Full article here.

I swear, you guys have more respect for Gen^13 and WildStorm than the entire staff at DC Comics including Jim Lee. This was a fun read. Very funny. Don't ever stop.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

All of the pictures are so... 90's!

Have you even read the article?

Sigh, some people...

It is good to see you keep the flame alight, at least one voice of reason on CBR which does not chime in on all the 90s hate.
    I love the pureness of Gen13 especially, as you said, it does not hide who it aims at, does not excuse, for what by the way?
    Our times are overly pc to the extend where it seems neurotic, where tiny flocks of people generate virtual outcries, shared mindlessly by millions in hours, without giving it a second thought.

The innocence is gone, but at least we can bring it back for a short moment by flicking through the old issues.

Jim Lee in drag looks like a woman drawn by John Byrne!

Quote Originally Posted by dimo1 View Post
    It is good to see you keep the flame alight, at least one voice of reason on CBR which does not chime in on all the 90s hate.
    There's plenty of bad stuff in the 90s to make fun of, for sure, but that shouldn't blind us to all the good stuff. And I think people quickly forget the good when they look at all the bad copycat stuff that flooded the market out of desperation to make a quick buck, often.

-Augie

My favorite part of all block

All-New Member

Yes indeed that is my favorite part as well!