Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Harley Quinn and Her Gang of Harleys #1

Straight from the pages of HARLEY QUINN comes the story of her strange new army of assistants, the Gang of Harleys! In this new miniseries, they've been on the job for just a few months, and the Gang is ready to stand up and show what they can do without Harley...and they just might have to, because Harley's been kidnapped! The Gang's homes, their loved ones-they're all in danger from a strange new villain with a very personal grudge against Harley!

Full preview here.

Always Rakzo

Fun stuff, I thought that the whole hipster bashing got a bit out of hand at the beginning (and I don't even like hipsters) but other than that, the story was entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Fun stuff, I thought that the whole hipster bashing got a bit out of hand at the beginning (and I don't even like hipsters) but other than that, the story was entertaining.
    It wasn't that fun. It should have been a regular ish. Maybe this should have been an oversized special or a two-parter at best - there seems no way this should be a 6-parter. The art was nice and clean but none of the HQ's Harleys or her crew did anything to stand out or endear themselves.

How long has she been holding in this one liner? How long before it trends on the Comics Out-of-context Top 10 List?
    BEAVER.jpg

Incredible Member JoeWithoutFear's Avatar

That was ... odd. Why are they beating on those hipsters anyway? Because they have weapons? The Harleys have weapons!
    Me: "Wanna be Hawkeye and Hawkeye next Halloween?"
    My wife: "Only if I get to be Clint."