Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I read the rebirth issue and I am going to get the tpb ( wish it was out quicker). I really like Jessica from what I have read. I want to pick up some more new 52 justice league!

New issue was probably my favorite. I enjoyed the family dynamic as much as the strengthening of their partnership.

Jessica is the most adorable Earth Lantern ever .

Yeah I kind of have to agree. She's definitely my favourite green lantern by a huge mile.

Kyle is my second favourite but honestly only because his ass looks great. Definitely not Hal or Guy though. John is ok. Baz is ok too but I feel like he hasn't ever been written properly)

At the beginning I not know what think about her... but with the time I wanted the POWER RING destroyed, after found the mention of Jessica in Green Lantern Comics..

I like to see Jessica happy without the torture of the previous ring... and I like the character, I reed Green Lantern.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-25-2016 at 04:57 AM.

Incredible Member

I enjoyed Jessica's role in the last issue of GREEN LANTERNS and I do think she's a fun character (I prefer her to Guy Gardner at least, she's too new to shoot to the top of my favourite G.L's but she may go up in time).

One question I had though, and I think this is the best place to ask, what was Jessica's construct meant to be? One minute it looked like a flower then Simon said something about it being a bird so which is it? I'm confused. (Maybe I just had a bad copy but it wasn't clear)

Cheers.

James.

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    I enjoyed Jessica's role in the last issue of GREEN LANTERNS and I do think she's a fun character (I prefer her to Guy Gardner at least, she's too new to shoot to the top of my favourite G.L's but she may go up in time).

One question I had though, and I think this is the best place to ask, what was Jessica's construct meant to be? One minute it looked like a flower then Simon said something about it being a bird so which is it? I'm confused. (Maybe I just had a bad copy but it wasn't clear)

Cheers.

James.
    It certainly looked like a flower when she first made it, and then it seemed to "bloom" into something more as it destroyed the Red Lanterns' tower.

Jessica is easily becoming one of my favorite DC characters! I'm curious to see how DC continues to develop the character.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Jessica is easily becoming one of my favorite DC characters! I'm curious to see how DC continues to develop the character.
    She's become one of my favorites too. I'm looking forward to seeing what they have planned for her next.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Lets add some pics to this thread
    Last edited by El_Gato; 09-28-2016 at 12:32 PM.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/10/...vement-august/

According to the latest sales Jessica and Simon's book seems to be holding up pretty strong. It's selling better than the GLC book (which features the other 4 established Lanterns). I think thats pretty awesome!!

Well sure, this book is the one getting the marketing push, the other one is barely promoted. It really doesn't matter that you have Hal, John, Guy and Kyle in the same book, if it's not advertised all that much, people won't take as much interest in it. Which is a shame because it's a really good book.

initially I did not have much interest in Jessica, but this change before rebirth..

and finally, the darkseid war end transform her in Green Lantern.. and now she is in JL and in his own serie..

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Well sure, this book is the one getting the marketing push, the other one is barely promoted. It really doesn't matter that you have Hal, John, Guy and Kyle in the same book, if it's not advertised all that much, people won't take as much interest in it. Which is a shame because it's a really good book.
    Maybe. But its definitely good news for those of us that are enjoying Green Lanterns and the interaction between the two leads. Jessica has quickly become one of my favorite Lanterns, second only to John.

Maybe. But its definitely good news for those of us that are enjoying Green Lanterns and the interaction between the two leads. Jessica has quickly become one of my favorite Lanterns, second only to John.
    That's cool man, just stating the facts. Though to be honest the Green Lantern titles in general took a huge dive compared to some of the others. Meanwhile look at how Flash and Wonder Woman are doing.
    Last edited by Johnny; 10-17-2016 at 02:10 PM.