Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Welcome to SuperHero High, Jessica!! You look good as Green Lantern
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Still weird to see her in the traditional GL domino mask .

This also probably went a lot better for her then I would expect a confrontation with comic Sinestro to go.

Astonishing Member

So yeah this weeks Green Lanterns really picked up I think.

spoilers:

The little bit about Jessica being matched to Simon (with a 93%) compatibility is pretty amusing to see. Wonder if his search will similarly yield that result. It'd be funny if both see the result but refuse to tell one another.

Gotta wonder if you can actually search who's available on the app to date. Loved seeing Jessica trying to get Nightwing.

That being said it's also pretty hilarious seeing at least two things that might imply she's also into her fellow girls. Wonder how that'll continue if at all or if it'll just be a joke essentially. I mean we are technically down a gay Lantern ever since Earth 2 Society ended.

end of spoilers

Jessica will appear in the next Lego DC Super Hero Girls DTV "Super Villain High."

Awesome!! Go Jessica! Super Villain High huh? I hope that's a hint that the future villains currently at Super Hero High will go down the dark path soon!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Awesome!! Go Jessica! Super Villain High huh? I hope that's a hint that the future villains currently at Super Hero High will go down the dark path soon!
    Or for at least one movie .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    So yeah this weeks Green Lanterns really picked up I think.

spoilers:

The little bit about Jessica being matched to Simon (with a 93%) compatibility is pretty amusing to see. Wonder if his search will similarly yield that result. It'd be funny if both see the result but refuse to tell one another.

Gotta wonder if you can actually search who's available on the app to date. Loved seeing Jessica trying to get Nightwing.

That being said it's also pretty hilarious seeing at least two things that might imply she's also into her fellow girls. Wonder how that'll continue if at all or if it'll just be a joke essentially. I mean we are technically down a gay Lantern ever since Earth 2 Society ended.

end of spoilers
    Parks and Recreation did an episode where Leslie went on a dating site and got matched up with Tom of all people. Turns out he had a profile for every kind of criteria the site used to get maximum matches (the profile she was matched with was one Tom thought incredibly boring).

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    The teddy bear bit was priceless.

Looks like Justice League is getting retconned, given that Cruz comments that she hasn't been dating in years despite the former showing her and Flash going out a few times.

Seeing as Cruz had a picture of Baz on her phone but claimed that she was updating the software, I take it to mean that the Seeley's suggestion that the app would match up Baz and Cruz has happened already?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Yeah, that happened in the previous issue.

And JL getting retconned makes sense. Flash can't have been dating Jess as he's supposed to be with Iris West!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that happened in the previous issue.

Okay, I'm curious how this resolves itself now. Really like the art, too (although I didn't think Cruz was supposed to have green eyes).

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And JL getting retconned makes sense. Flash can't have been dating Jess as he's supposed to be with Iris West!
    Well, it made sense in context of the New 52 Justice League stuff. Odd though that the writers didn't work to make things mesh better. I do get that with multiple authors working on stuff at the same time, accidents will happen, but it seems kinda odd that something this notable wouldn't've been nailed down (esp. since Green Lanterns early on did keep with the idea that Cruz had a crush on Flash).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

cool cover

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Ohh John, Jessica and Simon on a mission together... Nice! Happy to see them together...