Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Jessica Cruz: Green Lantern Appreciation

Jessica's debut as Earth's newest GL in the pages of Green Lanterns is one of the most exciting things coming with a Rebirth, IMO.

Can't wait to follow her journey from the current Power Ring drama playing out in JL to her joining the corps.

Beware her power...Green Lantern's light!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey another Jessica Cruz fan!! I am not alone! i think she is pretty cool and I think it's awesome that we finally have a female GL, and she's Latina at that!! Can't wait to see what DC does with her.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

No neither of you are alone in this. I'm really looking forward to seeing what DC does with her as well and I can't wait for Green Lanterns.

Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

Here's Hoping Humphries doesn't screw her and the rest of the book up(He has a rather iffy reputation due to his marvel books)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    No neither of you are alone in this. I'm really looking forward to seeing what DC does with her as well and I can't wait for Green Lanterns.

Her uniform is just perfect, a great mix of classic with some modern touches.

BANNED

how is it that Simon Baz Has 106 Issue Appearances(i feel like he has a lot less...)While Cruz just seems like someone they thought up but never really decided to do anything with until now

I wonder what her chances of appearing in the live action GL franchise is? Hmm I'd say she stands a better shot than Guy, Kyle and Simon. Only Hal and John stand a better chance, as Jessica has 3 things going for her she's a blank slate, is a female and is a Latina.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Hey another Jessica Cruz fan!! I am not alone! i think she is pretty cool and I think it's awesome that we finally have a female GL, and she's Latina at that!! Can't wait to see what DC does with her.

Where is this panel from? Don't remember seeing it it any of the Justice League issues.