Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    Summer 2018 it is leading too....and what exactly is Summer 2018?

The 80th anniversary of SUPERMAN....with ACTION #1000 hitting around that time.

I'm calling it now....New 52 Superman returns as the ultimate Superman of sorts in 2018, Superdad gets a nice send off, and everyone upset now over the changes will be scrambling to catch up on what they missed.
    It would be an torture.. 1 year of TRUTH has already been fatal for me, despite having Superman in Justice League.. With 2 years I become more addicted to Batman what I am already..

I hope that is fulfilled that I heard in INSIDE PULSE...

Superman absent the first 12 numbers rebirth, 6 months(for bimonthly comics) half of truth, but with my superman on any side.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-03-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    It would be an torture.. 1 year of TRUTH has already been fatal for me, despite having Superman in Justice League.. With 2 years I become more addicted to Batman what I am already..

I hope that is fulfilled that I heard in INSIDE PULSE...

Superman absent the first 12 numbers rebirth6 months(for bimonthly comics) half of truth, but with my superman on any side.
    That Superman that shows up in the WW solo book IS Superdad. The Superman in the Action and Superman titles post-Rebirth is Superdad. Not New-52 Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    That Superman that shows up in the WW solo book IS Superdad. The Superman in the Action and Superman titles post-Rebirth is Superdad. Not New-52 Superman.
    No.. I speak of this:

Superman won’t be in first 12 issues, basically the first 6 months of Rebirth(is true, I not see new52 superman), but Wonder Woman writer Greg Rucka has spoken to Action Comics writer Dan Jurgens about a potential future meeting between the two. Granted, the Rebirth Superman(I see everywhere, the first months) isn’t the same as the New 52 one.

I understand... First 6 months of REBIRTH, Superman rebirth NO new52superman... 6 months later, he return.. Here talks about Superman and Superman Rebirth.

IS MY ONLY HOPE WITH HIM.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-03-2016 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    No.. I speak of this:

Superman won’t be in first 12 issues, basically the first 6 months of Rebirth(is true, I not see new52 superman), but Wonder Woman writer Greg Rucka has spoken to Action Comics writer Dan Jurgens about a potential future meeting between the two. Granted, the Rebirth Superman(I see everywhere, the first months) isn’t the same as the New 52 one.

I understand... First 6 months of REBIRTH, Superman rebirth NO new52superman... 6 months later, he return.. Here talks about Superman and Superman Rebirth.

IS MY ONLY HOPE WITH HIM.
    Uh, I guess English isn't your first language.
    No, nothing in the insidepulse.com said anything of New-52 Superman DEFINITELY returning after 6 months. Just about a potential meeting between Superdad and New-52 Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    Uh, I guess English isn't your first language.
    No, nothing in the insidepulse.com said anything of New-52 Superman DEFINITELY returning after 6 months. Just about a potential meeting between Superdad and New-52 Wonder Woman.
    Yes.. is not my first language...

What a **** .. for once did not hear about the death of new52superman or see negative signs.. To suffer again..

A meeting? We are not fools DC. You have given the position of Superman and put this man in Justice League... it was impossible that will not happen.. although I will not see it. Nobody spends their money on what is not interested.

THANKS. It is not good to have false hopes.. Since they spoke of Clark Kent in Rebirth I did not think anything good.. And July confirmed it, showing up in the arms of his rival, sorry, substitute.

I have always admired more Batman than Superman
    , I have seen many series of this it was impossible otherwise.. But cases like Truth, do you see what you like the character... Although now I will return to the same, with Batman.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-03-2016 at 11:55 AM.

Yeah, all that blurb meant was that Superdad won't possibly guest in the WW title for at least six months. But that's a big who the hell cares reveal because I couldn't care less about Superdad being a guest anywhere. I'm specifically avoiding any title with him in it. Means absolutely zilch to me.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Yeah, all that blurb meant was that Superdad won't possibly guest in the WW title for at least six months. But that's a big who the hell cares reveal because I couldn't care less about Superdad being a guest anywhere. I'm specifically avoiding any title with him in it. Means absolutely zilch to me.
    My best guess is telling her "sorry about your loss" Or mentioning his own "Death and Return" saga, and how N52 might not be permanently dead. After all, he was the first one who experienced this saga almost 25 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    My best guess is telling her "sorry about your loss" Or mentioning his own "Death and Return" saga, and how N52 might not be permanently dead. After all, he was the first one who experienced this saga almost 25 years ago.
    1992... I was born the following year.. 1993. The year of Bane(I BREAK YOU). I like this character.
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-03-2016 at 01:05 PM.

Spectacular Member

My take is that Nuperman becomes fully depowered, but doesn't necessarily die. He goes back to just being Clark Kent and featured in Jimenez's "Superwoman" book. I'd actually be interested in watching a role reversal where Lois Lane is the superpowered being and Clark is the one reporting on her feats.

As both Superdad and Pre-FP Lois are slightly older than the Nu52 counterparts, I can see them being full time hero/parents and letting go of their previous civilian identities.

Quote Originally Posted by darima80 View Post
    My take is that Nuperman becomes fully depowered, but doesn't necessarily die.

The cover of July is cryptic.. and repeated in the story of DC Comics. All characters in this covers in his arms are dead..

I'm glad the emblem of superwoman is reverse(initially I did not realize that the suit looked good).. you notice that she has nothing to do with superman rebirth. The trouble is that both are in Metropolis .. at some point be crossed.

THE MOST LIKELY FATE? RETURN OF NEW52 SUPERMAN the most late 1 YEAR BEFORE THE END OF REBIRTH. Erradicator? I heard about he, is Too son his appearance.. only serve to heal the old version(He will appear for nothing.. sure).. weakened in this world
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-08-2016 at 04:56 AM.