Default Queen Maxima and Wonder Woman

I always found Maxima could be the perfect archenemy of WW. She's nearly as powerful as WW and had a very interesting persona. Especially in the animated series. She was violent and ruthless but not that evil, at the same time had a strong desire of powerful man as her consort. In N52 she became a lesbian. I think it must be very interesting if WW could have some encounter with her.

I love their first encounter in that Eclipso Annual of Justice League. Diana was NOT impressed by Maxy. lmao
    Richard Alexander

I'm hoping when New 52 Superman comes back, they reintroduce Maxima as more like her post-Crisis self. Maybe have her be a big sister to the Maxima introduced in Supergirl. Because I think she works best as a Superman rival. A dynamic between her and Diana could be fun, but in the occasional character crossover capacity. I'm over other characters taking Superman's supporting cast.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 06-02-2016 at 06:27 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I've always liked Maxima and would like to see her interact with Diana, but I hope when they re-reintroduce her that she remains a Superman villain.

Between Faora/Ursa, Silver Banshee, and Maxima, Superman has so few villainesses that can throw down with him. And many of them have been repositioned as a Supergirl villain or anti-hero.

If the old Maxima revisits Earth due to Rebirth, maybe there's a certain new development hinted at in Diana's life she might find interesting/worthy. (Being vague if you haven't read Rebirth.)

Fantastic Member

Out of topic....I would like to see Devastation and Maxima have a throw down as both have some sort of mental powers, though different....like to see how that would play out...