View Poll Results: Which character would you like to get their own movie?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darth Vader

5 22.73%
  • StarKiller/ The Foce Unleashed adaption.

1 4.55%
  • Darth Bane

2 9.09%
  • Darth Plaguis

1 4.55%
  • Master Yoda.

1 4.55%
  • Knights of the old Republic adaption.

4 18.18%
  • Other.

8 36.36%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

Default What Star Wars character would you like to see get their own movie?

We all know what happened to the Star Wars EU. However if we were to ignore that (and who knows maybe Disney will change their minds) what Star Wars character would you like to see get a movie?
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

Personally I hope for a Darth Bane two part film which has the first one adapting the first book and the 2nd movie having the second and third book rolled up into one. Darth Bane is one of my favorite Sith because despite some Sith like Darth Sidious who was born into power, Bane started off with less then nothing and rose up to be one of the greatest SW villains of all time. I would also love a Force unleashed movie and of course a Darth Vader spin-off.
    ... how about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Batman#22 View Post
    We all know what happened to the Star Wars EU. However if we were to ignore that (and who knows maybe Disney will change their minds) what Star Wars character would you like to see get a movie?
    Willrow Hood.
    Seriously, google this guy. His story begs to be told.

Personally I hope for a Darth Bane two part film which has the first one adapting the first book and the 2nd movie having the second and third book rolled up into one. Darth Bane is one of my favorite Sith because despite some Sith like Darth Sidious who was born into power, Bane started off with less then nothing and rose up to be one of the greatest SW villains of all time. I would also love a Force unleashed movie and of course a Darth Vader spin-off.
    Bane for me too.
    I've just started reading path of destruction this week

1: Because he's Bane, amazing character, amazing story.
    Literally Bane as a Sith Lord, his physical presence is intimidating but it's his intellect that sets him above everyone else.

2: Will introduce the first female Sith Lord on screen, Zannah. (unless traya comes out in rebels or something)
    Nice contrast to Rey being the first prominent Female Jedi (??)

3: Will introduce the second female Sith Lord, Cognus

4: Adds some lore to the jedi/sith conflict.
    Viewers will know why the rule of two started and learn of the shortcomings of the brotherhood of darkness

5: a push for Revan into the continuity. Bane learned the RoT from Revan's holocron and added his own spin into it.

6: Sets the wheels of Sidious's plans in motion.
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Extraordinary Member

Um hello. Obi-Wan!
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

The Force Unleashed would be perfect because StarKiller does so much more with the force then anyone else has seen in the media. I'm getting tired of seeing the same old tricks used in the movies and tv shows. Let's have it be more creative and god like.
    ... how about you?

I've also been hearing interesting things about Darth Raven's character history and think he would be a good choice too.
    ... how about you?

I voted for Other. My choice would be Jar Jar Binks.

But seriously, folks, wouldn't a movie starring a character named Bane be confused with the one in the Batman movie?

I've also been hearing interesting things about Darth Raven's character history and think he would be a good choice too.
    Revan needs a series IMO.
    i'm all for a sith series focusing on different siths at different eras

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I voted for Other. My choice would be Jar Jar Binks.

But seriously, folks, wouldn't a movie starring a character named Bane be confused with the one in the Batman movie?
    nah they're very different from each other visually so i think fans can make that distinction IMO
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

I wouldn't mind seeing a movie based on Yoda. The Hobbit movies proved that it is possible to dig into the past and flesh out a character. But if I had to choose one character to build a new Star Wars movie around, I'd pick Mara Jade. I thought she got the worst of it when Disney disavowed the Star Wars EU. Even if she has no ties to Luke, I think she would make a perfect main character for a Star Wars movie.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

I am not interested in Sith lords getting their own movie, period.

If it has to be a bad(ish) guy let it be Jahan Cross.

Who is Jahan Cross, I hear you asking?
    He's the Star Wars version of James Bond, an Imperial Intelligence agent and the star of the sadly shortlived Agent of the Empire comic by John Ostrander.

Or Boba Fett. That'd work for me too.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Palpatine, Maul, Dooku, Yoda, Vader, Boba Fett, Obi Wan or Leia.

Darth Vader.

He is (arguably) the face of Star Wars and the first 6 movies were really his story. I'd like to see a movie set between Episode 3 and Episode 4 with him hunting down and destroying the remaining Jedi. You have about an 18 year gap to work with here, so there are plenty of stories that could be told. Of course the movie would have to be very dark in tone.

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    Darth Vader.

He is (arguably) the face of Star Wars and the first 6 movies were really his story. I'd like to see a movie set between Episode 3 and Episode 4 with him hunting down and destroying the remaining Jedi. You have about an 18 year gap to work with here, so there are plenty of stories that could be told. Of course the movie would have to be very dark in tone.
    I strongly agree with everything you just said.
    ... how about you?

Lando, that's about it.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum