which I think is obvious that WW will be just based on BvS movie, how do you think WW's sight, hearing, and speed reflex time be portrayed, plus ability to jump?

As far as speed is concerned, it may be stating the obvious that if she can deflect light speed heat vision and attacks by Doomsday that she is fast, but then again, so can Batman (and even though he's the peak of human perfection; he's not supposed to have any super powers beyond human capacity). Hence, the question here is that shall we actually see WW use speed as a tactic actively other than deflecting stuff. She certainly saw Superman flying high speed when he returned from space to attack Doomsday. In comparison with the Flash or other speedsters, would you like her to be able see him move and fast enough to predict when to strike him, or have reflexes to match that speed at least in short range movements?

Hence, how good do you think her extended senses be or should be, mainly hearing and sight.

For jumping (if she can't fly), I would like WW to be jump as far as she can see. If she can see it, she can jump there.

As for her sight, while I don't expect her to see so far like Superman can see at the ends of the Earth, I'll be happy if she can see as far as her emblem, an Eagle, about two miles away with pinpoint accuracy and about triple that (6 miles) just general direction? If she is truly given the Eye of the Hunter, which I presume, is a overall metaphor for extended senses in sight, hearing, taste, touch, smell, how far would you want to be in this level?

Hence...

Sight: How far...

Hearing: How sensitive (could she have heard the conversation that Alfred had with Bruce in the movie like Superman?)

Smell: I would like it to be the most advanced in terms of animal level to say the very least, but more importantly, can distinguish smells accurately

Touch/Vibration: (for fighting...sensitivity of a Tai Chi Chuan master, and for Vibrations changes in air temperature, ground vibrations, etc.

Taste (at least good enough to sense poison).

What's your take on this?