Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Default Could Exiles be an awesome TV series?

What do you peeps think?
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

I loved Sliders and Quantum Leap, and Exiles was basically a combination of the two with super powers. It would absolutely work, so long as it had a decent budget to work with for special effects.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    I loved Sliders and Quantum Leap, and Exiles was basically a combination of the two with super powers. It would absolutely work, so long as it had a decent budget to work with for special effects.
    Yeah Exiles is kind of made for TV I feel like, each new reality is essentially its own built in independent story arc but you could still have longer running plot themes with characters coming and going and so forth
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Yes i think it would.With so many alternate realities and possibilities to explore it would be a great show.

Ultimate Member

It could work, though not sure of the roster as it'd be a bit much to have someone like Nocturne unless she used an image inducer or something like that, and I don't see them then using any big name characters either...so who knows...

sliders + super powers, honestly if this was a DC property it would already be on the CW. I'd love a series like this with a decent budget.

Yeah it would make a pretty awesome show depending on the budget. However, the Exiles books explored not only the X-Men universe but also the whole Marvel universe as well. Does Marvel have television rights to do something with the X-Men? Cause I thought Fox only owned the cinema rights.

Either way it would make a great cartoon series as well.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Depends on the network and the budget. Maybe six or eight episode seasons on Netflix?

All-New Member

Well, it does sound much more exciting then Legion or the hellfire club...

I asked the same question several months ago: http://community.comicbookresources....Exiles-TV-show

And I am really happy people seem way more into it this time around! I think Exiles is the most logical choice for a TV show for the X-Men, because it allows them to play with a lot of themes that would be otherwise 'untouchable' because of alternate realities. Plus - NOCTURNE.