Page 37 of 156 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    I imagine the GOT head honchos would be reluctant to have Jaime suddenly appear much larger built in the final season, to be honest.
    That's assuming Jaime makes it to the final season

NCW does seem like a more interesting choice than Shannon though (who just has the air of a magnificent villain about him, even before Zod). Him with grey hair in that concept art is also giving me major Christopher Walken vibes, which is a big no-no for Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post

NCW does seem like a more interesting choice than Shannon though (who just has the air of a magnificent villain about him, even before Zod). Him with grey hair in that concept art is also giving me major Christopher Walken vibes, which is a big no-no for Cable.
    I chose him because I think it's interesting that in every X-Men movie Fox makes now, they seem to cast GoT actors in some major role! Why would they stop the trend now? DOFP, Deadpool, XMA, Logan and New Mutants all have at least one GoT actor/actress!

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Holy ****, he does look like Christopher Walken!

Brad Pitt officially NOT Cable. But the interest was REAL: http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/03/...le-deadpool-2/

And Leitch on Michael Shannon:

"You know, I think, Michael Shannon, that name speaks for itself, he’s an incredible actor and he can accomplish anything. Yeah, I’m passionate about him as an actor and, look, he would make an incredible Cable. If that happens, I would be through the roof that I get to work with another incredible actor. I can’t say that it’s going to happen, because we’re looking – the list is what the list is. But, yeah, I have nothing but great things to say about him and I’m a huge, huge fan."
    Last edited by cc008; 03-30-2017 at 05:27 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Brad Pitt officially NOT Cable. But the interest was REAL: http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/03/...le-deadpool-2/

Interesting read. I think Brad Pitt would have been great.

I'd go with Harbour over Shannon personally. The latter is just weird looking and doesn't look like Cable to me.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post

Shame. I think him and James Marsden look like they could be related.

Quote Originally Posted by jlgarsh View Post
    Interesting read. I think Brad Pitt would have been great.
    Have to agree. He has such range, and the movies he has taken on over the years have gotten better.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    Have to agree. He has such range, and the movies he has taken on over the years have gotten better.
    The concept art was fantastic too

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    I chose him because I think it's interesting that in every X-Men movie Fox makes now, they seem to cast GoT actors in some major role! Why would they stop the trend now? DOFP, Deadpool, XMA, Logan and New Mutants all have at least one GoT actor/actress!
    Who was the GoT actor in Logan?

Who was the GoT actor in Logan?
    Richard E. Grant

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    Richard E. Grant
    *promptly Googles to see which character he played on GoT*

ROFLMAO

Because of all the casting speculation, everyone seems to have forgotten those characters will actually be doing stuff in the movie, lol:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/deadp...sequel-a150064

“There's more action in this film. I hope we can expand it and make it interesting in an 87Eleven kinda way,” Leitch said.

Leitch did clarify, however, that he wants the tone of the first film to carry over to the sequel. “The completely irreverent tone was the thing that won me over about the first Deadpool movie,” he enthuses. “I want to deliver on what they did and at the same time hopefully expand the universe.”

I read that earlier today. It really gives me comfort and hope they definitely found the right director to move this forward. He sounds like a fan of the first film.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    I read that earlier today. It really gives me comfort and hope they definitely found the right director to move this forward. He sounds like a fan of the first film.
    The key is they need to build on it, not just do more of the same. That's the trap the MCU has fallen into, and why Deadpool and Logan were both such big breaths of fresh air.