Page 119 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2330
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Much Better. LOL

BANNED

Negasonic being first gay movie super hero is pretty cool (from the big two).
    Agreed. With her Characterization and great costume and powerset. She can make this work in a VERY natural unforced way.

Sad that the X-men get better characterization in Deadpool than in X-men main films. If the X-Force team does buy it by the end, I bet they won't be wasted and get some development before dying. IF they die at all.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Deadpool movies always have great costumes
    I just now noticed the big version of his suit.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Mongoose View Post
    I work in the business and can say with 99% certainty that the Asian whip-girl is not Surge.
    The casting breakdowns that went out for that role last year listed her name as Electric Eve, a super obscure character like Negasonic.
    Yeah she reminds me of like a "Poor man's Psylocke" too though.. which is why I get scared they're going to try to imitate X-Force with unknowns
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Hmm. I have some trepidation about this group of unknowns being X Force... what about Psylocke? X-23? etc?

I don't think that was ever going to happen
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Mongoose View Post
    I work in the business and can say with 99% certainty that the Asian whip-girl is not Surge.
    The casting breakdowns that went out for that role last year listed her name as Electric Eve, a super obscure character like Negasonic.
    Bio on Marvel's Wiki. No real name given, so they could make this work.

Amazing Member

I just read something saying Shiori Kutsuna's character is named Aoki. Why hire a Japanese actress, dye her hair a neon color, make her a young X-Man, give her electricity powers and then NOT make her Surge? Studio execs kill me every time lol.

I don't think that was ever going to happen
    Well Singer did pitch Laura for X-Force back in 2013.

Wonder if the secret cameo is Patrick Stewart as Professor X. He said he would be down for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Wonder if the secret cameo is Patrick Stewart as Professor X. He said he would be down for it.
    That was only if Jackman agreed to appear in it as well. But we'll see if he does it without him.

BANNED

Hmm. I have some trepidation about this group of unknowns being X Force... what about Psylocke? X-23? etc?

I do like this version of Domino's attitude with her line of dialogue but still wish they kept the look from the comics for her
    Or the ORIGINAL NON Murder death kill team before Psylocke or X-23?

I do like this version of Domino's attitude with her line of dialogue but still wish they kept the look from the comics for her
    I don't see how either of them could be in this. This is in modern times and X-23 won't be born for a while. Psylocke I guess could, but they'd have to do that thing where they ignore aging through decades again.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I doubt this is going to be the roster for the actual X-Force movie.
    Yes, i'll be very surprised if this is anything more than just proto X-force before it is properly established and largely changed for it's own movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    This is in modern times and X-23 won't be born for a while.
    Yeah, how could they possibly have X-23 in the X-Force movie when they've got a time traveler on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    How would Bedlam's powers allow him to do that?
    Though Jesse Bedlam province was initially primarily the disruption of electronics, while his brother Christopher "King" Bedlam disrupted biology, tptb eventually overlapped with Jesse utilizing his effect on brain/body functions.
    So the most Deadpoolian use of that would be to cause someone to lose control of their bowels. But I'm just spitballing here.