Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156
Results 2,326 to 2,330 of 2330

Quote Originally Posted by Little Darlin' View Post
    Very cool pics. I too would love to see Cable become a lynchpin character of the X-Men movie franchise. His versatility is one of the many things I love about him.

Simplifying his background wouldn't be hard at all. He's the son of Scott and Jean (no Madelyne). He grew up in the future, doesn't matter much how far into the future. Some villain gave him the T-O virus, probably Apocalypse (just say he was never really dead or that messing with the timeline somehow brought him back), but Sinister could have had something with it too with his experiments. And just in case his experiments with Cable didn't work he could be the one who creates Stryfe in this universe.

I wonder if we could see any of the New Mutants characters in X-Force? Being a horror movie, NM could end up rated R. Magik and Cannonball could have potential especially the former if Colossus is still around. I hope in X-Force we finally get Vanessa as Copycat.

While I liked the music for the Deadpool 2 movie, it is still my hope to see Cable's favorite singer (Sinatra) used at some point. How awesome would it be to have a Domino action sequence to "Luck Be a Lady." Or even use Dom's favorite band (The Sex Pistols) at some point. I was happy to see the comic book Easter Egg that Vanessa loves Streisand. Can't remember if the first movie had that reference too.

Loved the name drop for Hope. Hope we get to see her in action at some point. I'd love to see a name drop for Cable's wife Aliya at some point. (I know Cable has had two wives and that Hope was named after her mom, but calling her Hope Sr. would be stupid for the movie, so I'd prefer if they used Aliya's name for the simplicity and the Easter Egg.)

Love your avatar btw Jackraow21.
    Thanks, brother. Nice to have another hardcore Cable fan around here.

Also, this film continues to do well. Closing in on $600M...

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/deadp...ldwide-a161080

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Just saw this fan art on twitter. Zazie's Domino certainly has devoted fans.

Art's too revealing for my tastes, but I like the idea of the leather bikini and her belt. Kinda like Ursula Andress or Halle Berry in those James Bond movies vibe, but more deadly. It's a very nice facial likeness of Zazie. Love the detail of the DP ice cream cone.
    Last edited by Little Darlin'; 06-04-2018 at 04:55 PM.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Darlin' View Post
    Art's too revealing for my tastes, but I like the idea of the leather bikini and her belt. Kinda like Ursula Andress in that James Bond movie, but more deadly. It's a very nice facial likeness of Zazie. Love the detail of the DP ice cream cone.
    Yeah, I was mainly impressed by the face. Perfect likeness to Zazie. And I also liked the DP ice cream.

BANNED

Apparently Omega Red was in Deadpool 2.

I'm guessing one of the prisoners in the Ice Box.