Page 3 of 156 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

fan art Mackenzie Davis/Domino

Will they make the connection between Cable and Cyclops? I'm sure there will be a joke. But I want actual connection.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    fan art Mackenzie Davis/Domino
    Well that is now confirmed to not be happening

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/08/...-domino-rumor/
    "This is me being reasonable"

Doesn't mean the rumor is incorrect per se, as the rumor only said that the director wants her for the role. It didn't say that anyone had approached her about it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Doesn't mean the rumor is incorrect per se, as the rumor only said that the director wants her for the role. It didn't say that anyone had approached her about it yet.
    And I doubt that will ever happen now when she publicity has denied her involvement.

But hey I don't want to shit on your optimism. It's after all a rare thing to see on this site
    Last edited by Galerion; 08-26-2016 at 08:26 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    And I doubt that will ever happen now when she publicity has denied her involvement.
    Or she's just obligated to deny it because it hasn't been officially announced yet, or because they're still in negotiations. Remember, Fox denied the rumors about the New Mutants lineup a couple months ago, yet that's pretty much what they're going with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Or she's just obligated to deny it because it hasn't been officially announced yet, or because they're still in negotiations. Remember, Fox denied the rumors about the New Mutants lineup a couple months ago, yet that's pretty much what they're going with.
    Why would she when she can just say nothing? I think not saying anything is the common thing to do in those instances.
    And I don't know if bringing up New Mutants is a good idea when in the case of Wolverine 3 Fox has taken the path of not saying anything just like I said. Quite honestly nobody seems to know what's really going on with Fox these days. After all they just lost their director for Gambit that according to Kinberg was supposed to start filming early 2017. Though I already called out his use of "hope to" in his statement back then and I seem to have been proven right with that.

But like I said previously if other people still want to believe then I don't want to shit on it. She has denied her involvement and I don't think it's helpful to now basically spin another rumor out of the thing as for why she did it.
    I just saw the news and thought it would be a good idea to share it to keep people up-to-date on things. If you want to interpret more things into it then have been said then feel free to do so

Seeing as DP as the hit it was, any actress attached to the sequel would probably be a bit more coy instead of flat out denying it. Doesn't sound like misdirection to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post

But hey I don't want to shit on your optimism. It's after all a rare thing to see on this site
    She denied involvement because she isn't involved. The rumor circulating never said she was, nor that she or her agent had even been approached. It basically just said that she was one of the names that were being considered by the director. Is it true or not? I don't know. Do I care? Not really. Was just pointing out that her denial of involvement doesn't mean that the director isn't considering her for the role. Will it happen? I give it 50/50 odds. It either will or it won't.

And I prefer being an optimist. Life is more pleasant that way. Or at least I think so. Because I look on the bright side. Ha.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Brie Larson denied Captain Marvel.

I hope they listen to Rob Liefield and get John Hamm for Cable, can't see the 2 the rumors are saying...

Every body wants John Hamm for everything and it never ends up being him.....

... maybe this time it will be lol.

But seriously, he's a great actor and I like him a lot so if he were to be cast as Cable that'd be awesome but I'm not expecting it.

From the Domino Appreciation thread.. a now UPDATED list of actresses rumored to be up for the role of Domino:

http://collider.com/deadpool-2-domino-casting/

Waiting for some good fanart of Caplan as Domino, but we'll probably get Winstead first.

Winstead would be a great choice for Domino…..I had different actors in mind for Cable and her but I guess the rumored actors FOX is auditioning shows that they really want more comic actors.

Here's hoping we'll see Psylocke and a hint of a future X-Force movie in some capacity.