Page 90 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2330

That cult church. Perhaps its the Purity group. I remember them from Mekanix back in the day.

And a young mutant with fire powers
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

When it comes to marketing a movie, you can expect Deadpool to raise the bar for creativity/absurdity. I had no idea how they were going to top themselves after what they did with the first movie. Let's not forget that the first movie had a very limited budget and Fox basically had no faith in it. Now, Deadpool is one of their strongest franchises. So how is that going to affect the creativity/absurdity? Well, when Bob Ross afros are involved, I think it's safe to say the effects are minimal. Loved the teaser and the insights. Hope this means we'll get a full-fledged trailer around Christmas. That would be the ultimate stocking stuffer.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That would be the ultimate stocking stuffer.
    And if they don't make something out of that, I'll be sorely disappointed.

Unglaublich!

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    When it comes to marketing a movie, you can expect Deadpool to raise the bar for creativity/absurdity. I had no idea how they were going to top themselves after what they did with the first movie. Let's not forget that the first movie had a very limited budget and Fox basically had no faith in it. Now, Deadpool is one of their strongest franchises. So how is that going to affect the creativity/absurdity? Well, when Bob Ross afros are involved, I think it's safe to say the effects are minimal. Loved the teaser and the insights. Hope this means we'll get a full-fledged trailer around Christmas. That would be the ultimate stocking stuffer.
    I wondered if there was some significance to that artwork we saw recently of everyone having dinner together. Maybe Thanksgiving dinner...?

Thought it might be hinting that a trailer would drop around then.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    She's clearly over 18. So it'll be fine. Hell, comic Domino doesn't exactly look old, and Cable is over 50.
    Brolin is not quite 50. I think he’s 48 or 49. And Zazie Beetz is 26. Regardless, I actually don’t care if Cable and Domino are lovers in this or just friends. Hell, he could be someone who mentored her in the past. I’ve never thought their relationship was much more than just friends with benefits anyway. Take away the benefits and it still works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Brolin is not quite 50. I think he’s 48 or 49. And Zazie Beetz is 26. Regardless, I actually don’t care if Cable and Domino are lovers in this or just friends. Hell, he could be someone who mentored her in the past. I’ve never thought their relationship was much more than just friends with benefits anyway. Take away the benefits and it still works for me.
    Yeah I don't really mind either way. If they are together, great. If not, great. Whatever makes the movie work.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I do agree actually in the current social climate in USA, the whole Cable-Domino relationship especially as it has been portrayed in the comics could raise some eyebrows

But in the film it will probably be pretty different anyway
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I would guess Mondo for Julian Dennison it looks like his hands are glowing so maybe he touched the fire and gained its properties? ...also wouldn't be surprised if Banshee and Siryn are in this as well especially if Black Tom Cassidy is (one of the banners in the room Julian is in makes me think that).
    Ah Mondo. Good catch. It would make sense too as Mondo was Samoan and Dennison is Maori (believed to have descended from South Pacific Islanders who journeyed across the oceans to discover New Zealand).

One site claims sinister is the main villain of this.
    Has there been any confirmation yet of who the big bad of this film is?

Quote Originally Posted by jignat View Post
    Rumor is that it is Black Tom Cassidy
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jignat View Post
    I think they're gonna use "Big S" for Gambit
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Black Tom is my guess as well. Would be shocked if they were able to keep the casting of Sinister under wraps for so long.

I think Essex Corp may appear in movie but not Sinister himself.

I'm still really hoping that Juggernaut is a villain in this movie. There's some leaked set photos of CGI equipment that really got rumors going, and with Black Tom also rumored I'm hoping that brings along Juggernaut too. A true Juggernaut battle could be awesome. They would have the tools to stop him, though not easily with Colossus, Domino, Cable and Deadpool wailing on him. Colossus tanks him while Deadpool gets the helmet off and Cable TP's him out. I just don't see Black Tom being able to put up against all the heroes they've said are involved by himself.

I could see them possibly showing Mr. Sinister in this movie though, I doubt he'll be the main villain though. Maybe just a cameo or two to get him hipped up for future films.

It would definitely be cool to see Juggernaut, and I agree with Purp as well. Very possible we see Essex Corp in some way... but I don't see Sinister appearing.