Page 98 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2330
    BANNED

Plz let that be Cable using his low level TK to block those bullets and jump over that truck

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Plz let that be Cable using his low level TK to block those bullets and jump over that truck
    Blocking bullets is not really low level. I don't think even Jean has ever shown that in the movies.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

The bullet blocking I 100% am sure it is TK, to boost his jump I guess that makes sense but I just assumed he was really good at jumping somehow

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Blocking bullets is not really low level. I don't think even Jean has ever shown that in the movies.
    Jean has done TK feats far in excess of bullet blocking though so it stands to reason that would be doable. I think it was more a limit of technology to portray it convincingly at the time.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    The bullet blocking I 100% am sure it is TK, to boost his jump I guess that makes sense but I just assumed he was really good at jumping somehow

Jean has done TK feats far in excess of bullet blocking though so it stands to reason that would be doable. I think it was more a limit of technology to portray it convincingly at the time.
    Magneto did it in the first movie.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This movie is going to create so many amazing memes. I can already sense it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Oh its definitely a TK shield. Slow down the video and its clearly shown. Very damn cool.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Oh its definitely a TK shield. Slow down the video and its clearly shown. Very damn cool.
    Yeah you can definitely see the "webbing" of the shield. After watching it as many times as I have, it's pretty clear now lol.

He will have his TK powers and his bionics will be shown to be a T-O virus that expands when he over exerts himself.

I’ve been out of touch with this film, how are they introducing Cable? Is he a time traveler?
    First X-Lady

Yes. From a war torn future.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I’ve been out of touch with this film, how are they introducing Cable? Is he a time traveler?
    The trailer and the last movie stated he was.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    This movie is going to create so many amazing memes. I can already sense it.
    Agreed. The "that's just lazy writing" made me want to stand up and applaud. Fantastic trailer and now my hype for this movie is right around my excitement for Infinity War. Cable looks like a BAMF.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    The trailer and the last movie stated he was.
    Thank you I’m at work but will check it out later.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Yeah you can definitely see the "webbing" of the shield. After watching it as many times as I have, it's pretty clear now lol.
    I mean, wouldn't it be just as possible for that to be a technological force field? Fox-Men films have mostly avoided power signatures for telekinesis. The repeating honeycomb of this shield would be an outlier for TK representations.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I mean, wouldn't it be just as possible for that to be a technological force field? Fox-Men films have mostly avoided power signatures for telekinesis. The repeating honeycomb of this shield would be an outlier for TK representations.
    Good point actually
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY