I dunno, do we need a thread for this since it just started filming? The Mods can delete if you feel it is unnecessary.

Until then...lol.

So far the only clue that we possibly have about her in this is Chris Terrio saying he's read up on some Amazon vs. Atlantian history. I honestly kind of don't want to see a war between the Nations. I'd rather they have a good respect for each other. Maybe evening knowing each other already.

I remember one rumor a while back was that Ares would be the big bad in these movies, and this would all tie into her movie. Something about a sword the Amazons were trusted to keep hidden. Maybe the Sword of Alexander they mentioned in BvS? Or should they stick with Darkseid (As long as she deflects his omega beans and stabs him in the eye, I'm cool with it.) and tie in the Old Gods of Greek Myth to the New Gods like George Perez had it.

How would you like to see her role in this? Any rumors so far that you've heard? Would you want any changes to her costume/Armor? Given flight or Invisible Jet?