Voters
271. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Atom (Ryan Choi)

21 7.75%
  • Katana (Tatsu Yamashiro)

56 20.66%
  • Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

107 39.48%
  • Acomplished Perfect Physician (Yao Fei)

1 0.37%
  • August General in Iron (Fang Zhifu)

3 1.11%
  • Dr. Light (Kimiyo Hoshi)

32 11.81%
  • Green Arrow (Connor Hawke)

17 6.27%
  • OMAC (Kevin Kho)

3 1.11%
  • Green Lantern (Kai Ro)

3 1.11%
  • I Ching

2 0.74%
  • Thunder (Gan Williams)

2 0.74%
  • Lightning (Tavis Williams)

1 0.37%
  • Other

23 8.49%
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20120702110627

Thought I'd give a shout out to the YJ version of Artemis Crock. Hope she shows up in the Rebirth at some point and she's Jade's sister.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    There looks to be new asian female character in the new superwoman comic.
    SUPERWOMAN #1
    Isn't that Traci 13?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20120702110627

Thought I'd give a shout out to the YJ version of Artemis Crock. Hope she shows up in the Rebirth at some point and she's Jade's sister.

Isn't that Traci 13?
    It does look like traci 13

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    It does look like traci 13
    She has the 13 on her shirt, too.

Extraordinary Member

'Civil War' directors creating new Chinese superhero, won't be called Captain China though
    Fresh from the huge hit "Captain America: Civil War", the Russo brothers will co-produce a trilogy of movies in China featuring an original superhero.
    http://www.cnet.com/news/civil-war-d...captain-china/

I would have added Traci 13 instead of Yao Fei (who has zero votes) but that's just me. This list is also missing Lady Shiva and Cheshire, even though they're villains they're still Asian characters and popular. I mean I added Bane to the Latinos thread.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Something I realized is that DC needs to do something about their lack of Asian males! It's quite obvious when looking at the list that the females get more development than the males. Bring back Ryan Choi and OMAC, that'd be a great start!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Katana is hands down DC's top Asian character. None of the other heroes/villains come close! I wonder how good she'll be in the Suicide Squad. It could take her popularity to new heights

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Something I realized is that DC needs to do something about their lack of Asian males! It's quite obvious when looking at the list that the females get more development than the males. Bring back Ryan Choi and OMAC, that'd be a great start!
    As I liked both Ryan Choi and Kevin Kho I'm all for that. And yeah, it does seem like theree's a shortage of male Asian and Asian-American superheroes and least when it comes to use and development. I really wish they'd borrow from the Justice League Unlimited animated series and bring in the Ultimen: for the purpose of this Topic... "Wind Dragon" made a good update of superfriends' samaraii
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

Originally posted by El_Gato
    Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    As I liked both Ryan Choi and Kevin Kho I'm all for that. And yeah, it does seem like theree's a shortage of male Asian and Asian-American superheroes and least when it comes to use and development. I really wish they'd borrow from the Justice League Unlimited animated series and bring in the Ultimen: for the purpose of this Topic... "Wind Dragon" made a good update of superfriends' samaraii
    I'll still throw my support for Striker Z and Windshear.
    Two characters with limited exposure that a writer can really develop and put his mark on. Clearly DC has some Asian male choices out there.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Yes Striker Z and Windshear need to make comebacks. They have so much potential as characters that I don't get why DC isn't using them.

As for Samurai, I quite liked the re-imagined version we got in Young Justice (El Dorado and Apache Chief/Longshadow were cool too) except he was gender bent. I'd say introduce Samurai/Wind Dragon in the comics as a Teen Titan!

Would anyone like the cartoon version of Artemis Crock in the comics? If so, what books should she be in? Would you like her to still be Cheshire's sister?

Would anyone like the cartoon version of Artemis Crock in the comics? If so, what books should she be in? Would you like her to still be Cheshire's sister?
    Green Arrow, obviously, maybe a Titans or Young Justice book depending on the roster.

Keeping her Cheshire's sister adds a lot to Cheshire's character and adds a new dynamic with the Arrow family given Cheshire's relationship with Roy and Lian.

Yes add her to the comics as Cheshire's sister and Sportsmaster's daughter. It would add an interesting dynamic to the Arrow family and build up that world more.

Thanks. I used to think Artemis couldn't be included due to Emiko filling a similar role. Then again, the Bat books have both Cass and Damien who are similar, so I think the GA books can have both Artemis and Emiko.