Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I already got this pre-ordered on my pull list. Should I get both covers? I'm not much of a variant cover guy but this looks so damn good.

Amazing Member

Would love to see more artists of his generation working on big Magnum Opuses. Alan Davis should be doing something huge and creator owned. As should Art Adams, Adam Hughes, etc.

That art is ridiculous. I have not really liked Simonson's writing from what I have tried (I really dislike olden-style scripting) but I will absolutely be trying this given how freaking good that art looks. The concepts he talks about here are interesting and it will be nice to read about a different type of Thor than the Marvel one I am used to.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I preordered the Subscription Variant last month as it smelt of epicness.

What great detailed replies Mr. Simonson gives. One can tell it's a labour of love for him.

I'm so excited to see a Thor comic that won't be a slave to Marvel's status quo. I can't wait to read Simonson's new take on the God of Thunder.
    Last edited by Zach; 06-24-2014 at 12:21 PM.