Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fantastic Member Spencermalley935's Avatar

Now this is a great idea for a thread.

Joker: The Killing Joke, Detective Comics 475-476 (the Laughing Fish), 826 (Slayride), Batman 251 (The Joker's Five-Way Revenge), 321 (Dreadful Birthday Dear Joker) 426-429 (Death in the Family), Legends of the Dark Knight 65-68 (Going Sane), Batman: The Man who Laughs.

Two-Face: Eye of the Beholder, Batman/Two-Face Crime and Punishment, Long Shadows, My Own Worst Enemy, A Lonely Place of Dying, Jurisprudence, the Long Halloween, Detective Comics 66-68, 580-581, 755, Batman 234, 313-314, 410-411.

Riddler: Questions Multiply the Mystery, Zero Year, Dark Knight/Dark City, King Tut's Tomb, Paul Dini's Detective Comics, The Riddleless Robberies of the Riddler, Detective Comics 705-707, The Remarkable Ruse of the Riddler, Solitaire.

Penguin: Penguin: Pain and Prejudice, Penguin Triumphant, Batman 548-549 (Penguin Returns), 169 (Partners in Plunder), 586 (Penguin Dreams) Detective Comics 541, 610-611 (Snow and Ice), Joker's Asylum Penguin, Batman Annual 11 (Love Bird), Batman #23.3 (Bullies), The Penguin Affair.

Scarecrow: Mistress of Fear, Fear for Sale, The Six Days of Scarecrow, The Scarecrows Trail of Fear, Fear of Faith, Scarecrow: Master's of Fear, Appearances in Knightfall, Batman 296, 455-457, Nightwing 9-11, Catwoman 58-60.

Poison Ivy: Batman: Poison Ivy, Legends of the Dark Knight 42-43 (Hothouse), Detective Comics 693-694, 751-752, Shadow of the Bat Annual 3, Poison Ivy Cycle of Life and Death, Secret Origins 26, Detective Comics 23.1.

Killer Croc: Requiem for A Killer, Don't mess with Killer Croc, Fast Train to the Wet Dark/Swamp Things, Jokers Asyum: Killer Croc, Under the Skin, Blood in the Water, The Beast Beneath, Crocodile Tears.

Bane: Vengeance of Bane, Knightfall, Bane of the Demon, Batman: Bane, Tabula Rasa/Veritas Liberat, Secret Six, I Am Bane, Bane Conquest.

Ras Al Ghul: The Lazarus Affair, Son of the Demon, Birth of the Demon, Batman Legacy, Tower of Babel, Death and the Maidens, Detective Comics 444-448, 750.

Mad Hatter: Batman Madness, Joker's Asylum: Mad Hatter, Detective Comics 758-760 (Unknowing), All Mimsy were the Borgoroves, The Mad Hatter Goes Straight, The Mad Hatter flips his Lids, Crossed Eyes/Dotty Teas, Robin Year One, All Star Batman 8 (Hats and Bats), Detective Comics 841 (The Wonderland Gang), Gotham Central 19-22 (Unresolved)

Hugo Strange: Legends of the Dark Knight 11-15 (Prey), Detective Comics 471-472 (Strange Apparitions), Gotham Knights 8-11 (Transference), Batman and the Monster Men, Batman Annual #10 (Down to the Bone), Batman 356.

Mr Freeze: Batman: Mr Freeze, Batman 308, Gotham Knights 59, Legends of the Dark Knight 201-203 (Cold Case), Gotham Central 1-2 (In the Line of Duty), All-Star Batman 9 (Ends of the Earth)

Black Mask: War Paint/Faces of Death, The Spidered Face/Web of Scars, Batman Mosiac, Catwoman: Relentless, Batman Under the Hood, Red Hood and the Outlaws Dark Trinity.

Harley Quinn: Batman Harley Quinn, Batman Mad Love, Detective Comics 831, Gotham City Sirens.

Clayface (all versions): Detective Comics 40, 478-479, Batman Annual 11 (Mortal Clay) Mud Pack, Legends of the Dark Knight 89-90 (Clay) Jokers Asylum Clayface, Batman the Dark Knight 23-25, Detective Comics Annual 1 2018 (Clay).

Firefly: Detective Comics 661-662, 689-690, Streets of Gotham 1-2, Batgirl Year One.

Hush: Batman Hush, Heart of Hush, House of Hush.

That went on longer than I thought it would but I just had so many ideas.
    Last edited by Spencermalley935; 09-24-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Astonishing Member

I'll limit myself to one a pick.

Joker: The Killing Joke.

Ra's al Ghul: Tower of Babel.

Two-Face: The Long Halloween.

Bane: Knightfall.

Scarecrow: Fear for Sale in Detective Comics #517.

Poison Ivy: Gotham Central #32.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencermalley935 View Post
    Now this is a great idea for a thread.
    I'm sure swing kinker would appreciate that thought . . . though I don't know how long it's been since they visited the Batman section of the forum.

Here would be my suggestions:

Anarky - Batman: Anarky (it in fact a compilation of a few stories)
    Bane - Vengeance of Bane
    Black Mask - Batman Adventures: Shadows & Masks
    Catwoman - Brubaker's run or a story I can't find from an old daily trip
    Clayface - Clay (Legends of the Dark Knight #89-90)
    Clock King - Li'l Gotham: Time Trouble (#22)
    Condiment King - Li'l Gotham: Thankskiving part 2 (#23)
    Deadshot - Dark Knight vs Deadshot (Legends of the Dark Knight #214)
    Firefly - Gotham (tv serie): By Fire (#205-206)
    Harley Quinn - Mad Love
    Hugo Strange - Strange apparition
    Humpty Dumpty - Arkham Asylum: Living Hell
    Hush - The fulll arc Hush + Heart of Hush + Hush Money + The House of Hush
    Joker - Joker by Brian Azzarelo
    Killer Croc - Killer Croc/Swamp Thing (Batman #521-522)
    Kite-Man - The War of Jokes and Riddles
    Mad Hatter - *Can't find one*
    Man Bat - Darkest Night of the Man-Bat (Batman #536-538)
    Mr Freeze - Snow or Subzero (the movie) - There are also some good chapters in Little Gotham
    Penguin - Joker's Asylum: Penguin or Pain & Prejudice
    Poison Ivy - Cycle of Life & Dearth or A Walk in the Park
    Ra's Al Ghul - *I don't like him*
    Riddler - Dark Knight, Dark City
    Scarecrow - Cycle of Violence (from Batman, The Dark Knight)
    Solomon Grundy - Falls Upon Solomon Grundy: One Night in Slaughter Swamp (Shadow of the Bat #39)
    Two-Face - Gotham Central: Half a Life
    Ventriloquist (Scarface) - Broken City
    Victor Zsasz - *Don't know" - His version in the Gotham tv show is pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosIncarnate View Post
    Clayface- Easily Tynion’s detective comics, but if I had to pick a single issue, the annual showing his new backstory. It’s the only version of Clayface that I like aside from the animated series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencermalley935 View Post
    . . . Clayface (all versions): Detective Comics 40, 478-479, Batman Annual 11 (Mortal Clay) Mud Pack, Legends of the Dark Knight 89-90 (Clay) Jokers Asylum Clayface, Batman the Dark Knight 23-25, Detective Comics Annual 1 2018 (Clay) . . .
    Just bought the Detective Comics Annual this past weekend and was not impressed.
    To me it seemed like a very lackluster story aimed at making Basil more sympathetic and less of a "villain". It also was a mash-up of the original Basil Karlo and Matt Hagen comic book origins with the addition of the Batman: The Animated Series two part origin story. Not a very satisfying read (for me at least).