Default Is anyone else ready for a League Of Assassins comeback story?

Reading the first arc of Snyder's batman that introduce the Court of Owls I thought, "Hey these guys are like the gotham specific LoA, but with 1% trappings and zombie mooks, neat!".

Then when they went global with the Parliament , It came to mind that there is no way that the LoA wouldn't be in competition with them, and I realized there hasnt' really been a major presence from the LoA since Batman Inc.

Does anybody else want to see Ra's (since talia was done recently in Inc) have a good comeback story where they're once again positioned as one of the most dangerous global organizations?

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    I realized there hasn't' really been a major presence from the LoA since Batman Inc.

Does anybody else want to see Ra's (since talia was done recently in Inc) have a good comeback story where they're once again positioned as one of the most dangerous global organizations?
    Really there hasn't been a big LoA story since Resurrection of Ra's and that's not even a very good one. Leviathan I don't count as LoA (even though it was largely LoA people Talia took most likely). Damian's resurrection in B&R ended up more about Darkseid than Ra's.

So yes, I do think Ra's and the League are due for a big great story, whether it involves Owls or not.

Of course, I think either Snyder or King are the only ones to deliver this comeback story for Ra's and the League.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    Reading the first arc of Snyder's batman that introduce the Court of Owls I thought, "Hey these guys are like the gotham specific LoA, but with 1% trappings and zombie mooks, neat!".

Then when they went global with the Parliament , It came to mind that there is no way that the LoA wouldn't be in competition with them, and I realized there hasnt' really been a major presence from the LoA since Batman Inc.

Isn't that what Teen Titans this fall will be? Damian assembles a team to confront Ra's

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtzberg View Post
    Isn't that what Teen Titans this fall will be? Damian assembles a team to confront Ra's
    D'oh! I think you're right.

Well in that case, hopefully TT can do him justice.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I'd still want a Bat-centric one. TT is not enough for me. It'd really have to be great, Tower of Babel great, to make up for the lack of a Batman comic one.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”