see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Default DC Rebirth Similar to All New Marvel?

I don't know if this has been discussed:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/04/...oss-all-titles

But from the sounds of it, it looks as if DC will take the tv seasons approach to their line of books. I for one love this idea, there is a easy jump on and jump off point for people and if the issues are limited to 24 then we can have concise tightly written stories. Moreover, fingers crossed, less likely of chance of cancelations or writers jumping off.

This format is what brought me back into the Marvel fold, because I like knowing there is a end point, however, I will miss the mega epics like we had for Batman from Knightfall to No Man's Land where for all intents and purposes was a giant single story with a pretty good continuity.

What do you guys think?

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

I don't think its quite like that, otherwise they wouldn't be taking Action & Detective back to their original numbering.

Personally I'm not a fan of the season approach Marvel is doing and would hope DC wouldn't copy that too closely.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

A jumping on point (relaunch, retcon or reboot) every year makes sense to me.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLanternRanger View Post
    I don't think its quite like that, otherwise they wouldn't be taking Action & Detective back to their original numbering.

Personally I'm not a fan of the season approach Marvel is doing and would hope DC wouldn't copy that too closely.
    I don't think they will be renumbering, but ending the current story and restarting anew for the new team.