Page 92 of 126 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1877

Thread: Spawn

Spectacular Member

Admonisher is no Chapel but I have a soft spot for the Violator mini so that’s a positive.

Haunt is coming back too? Todd is really building up his new universe with things that can be made in the toy line and I am okay with that. Now bring back Curse of Spawn and Suture…..

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Where can I find a complete list of all Spawn related titles?
    You can find solid resources for this here and here.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Admonisher is no Chapel but I have a soft spot for the Violator mini so that’s a positive.

Haunt is coming back too? Todd is really building up his new universe with things that can be made in the toy line and I am okay with that. Now bring back Curse of Spawn and Suture…..
    Also misery is about cyan being a teenage superhero and getting another Sam and twitch mini series. Wouldn’t be surprised if we get savior Into the mix along with Harry houdini probably.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OceanMachine View Post
    You can find solid resources for this here and here.
    Thanks so much!

Mighty Member

Donny cates is gonna write for spawn soon

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Is this just speculation? Or announced somewhere? I know Cates was asked to do one of the King Spawn variant covers.

The Venom run he recently wrapped up was pretty fun, so if he did some Spawn writing I'd be interested to see where that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    He is? That'd be great but this is the first I'm hearing this.

Mighty Member

November issues of king spawn,gunslinger spawn,and spawn are there. Sinn shows up in 323 and al is trying to find to save his own soul.

Mighty Member

King spawn #1 is out now haunt is back along with new characters the hero and king spawn

BANNED

Who do folks think were the characters who most influenced his creation? Punisher? Venom? Doctor Strange?

Read Spawn #320 and King Spawn #1.
    The new writer's story bit was better than Todd's work (not a huge improvement but its at least something) all the other backups were by Todd himself and easily some of the worst examples of writing in comics today.

Was kinda hoping for a bit of a story reboot of sorts - some new huge arc - but nope. Todd basically expects us to buy 4 Spawn books a month with the same old nonsensical crap storyline. (Spawn, King Spawn, Gunslinger, Scorched). The Hero character is straight outta the worst of craptastic 90's image design hah.
    Yeah these titles wont last long.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Who do folks think were the characters who most influenced his creation? Punisher? Venom? Doctor Strange?
    Ghost Rider of course.
    Currently Reading:
    Milligan's Shade the Changing Man, Vertigo Hellblazer trades, Love and Rockets TPBs, Stray Bullets TPBs, Ellis' The Wildstorm

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Hopefully, no one will be offended. But, I remember someone made a comment about the similarities between Spawn & the Prowler (A.K.A. Hobie Brown):

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Hopefully, no one will be offended. But, I remember someone made a comment about the similarities between Spawn & the Prowler (A.K.A. Hobie Brown):

along with his chains reminiscent of Ghost Rider and obsurce character obsidion from dc comics. Malebolgia is Mephisto and Violator is like blackheart. Spawn is johnney Blaze and Jim Downing is Danny Ketch. Wanda is Roxanne

Mighty Member

King Spawn #1....8.5/10

Enjoyed it, liked how the new mystery was set up and loved the back ups.

Haunt is baaack!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

Mister Bones too
    f3c4d50ff69a94660bc56a8d7593a4a6.jpg