Page 116 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1879

Thread: Spawn

Mighty Member

King spawn 21 is out now

Mighty Member

Great to see Monolith on The Scorched roster.

Mighty Member

Spawn also shows up in killadelphia issue 30

Mighty Member

Scorched 18 is out now

Mighty Member

Spawn 342 is out now haunt was the key to opening dead zones permanently

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Spawn 342 is out now haunt was the key to opening dead zones permanently
    Very happy to see their are others also still interested in Spawn. Really enjoy that book.
    Keep your hands to yourself, leave other people's things alone, and be kind to one another.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JT221 View Post
    Very happy to see their are others also still interested in Spawn. Really enjoy that book.
    Yep enjoying the other spawn books and i am up to date on them

I remember about 6 months or so ago there were some rumors of a She Spawn ongoing series coming out. Has there been anything else on this?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by captainzombie View Post
    I remember about 6 months or so ago there were some rumors of a She Spawn ongoing series coming out. Has there been anything else on this?
    Well dead zones are opened again thanks to haunt. And yeah more spawn spin-offs are in the works.

Incredible Member

Really seems like these books are setting up Armageddon 2.0, as he inch closer to issue 400. Kinda very similar themes, only with a now bloated cast. It’s kinda hard to keep up with all these new characters and designs, who is who. I’m going to the Heroes Comic Con this Friday-Sun here in NC, so I’m probably gonna wait a week to dig out my back issues and restart re-reading Spawn from issues 298 to present, all of the The Scorched and King Spawn and see if I can find which reading order they should be read in. I’ve damned near given up trying to place where Gunslinger’s arc is at, and I just assume it takes place waaaaaaaaaay earlier than where Spawn and the Scorched are currently at in their pacing.

Steve Oliff is supposed to be at Heroes Comic Con too. Im gonna meet him and get some Spawn books autographed.
    Last edited by Blanks; 06-15-2023 at 05:04 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    Really seems like these books are setting up Armageddon 2.0, as he inch closer to issue 400. Kinda very similar themes, only with a now bloated cast. It’s kinda hard to keep up with all these new characters and designs, who is who. I’m going to the Heroes Comic Con this Friday-Sun here in NC, so I’m probably gonna wait a week to dig out my back issues and restart re-reading Spawn from issues 298 to present, all of the The Scorched and King Spawn and see if I can find which reading order they should be read in. I’ve damned near given up trying to place where Gunslinger’s arc is at, and I just assume it takes place waaaaaaaaaay earlier than where Spawn and the Scorched are currently at in their pacing.

Steve Oliff is supposed to be at Heroes Comic Con too. Im gonna meet him and get some Spawn books autographed.
    Bro gunslinger spawn is caught up with the current comics now

Incredible Member

I’ve bought the last four issues of Gunslinger, but I haven’t bothered to read it. I’ve thumbed through the pages. It is my least favorite of the books, and honestly as a collector/reader I hope they wrap the series up by issue 25 with his story in the present and end the book.

I’ll get around to reading them eventually, but Gunslinger just doesn’t excite me.

Mighty Member

I’ve bought the last four issues of Gunslinger, but I haven’t bothered to read it. I’ve thumbed through the pages. It is my least favorite of the books, and honestly as a collector/reader I hope they wrap the series up by issue 25 with his story in the present and end the book.

I’ll get around to reading them eventually, but Gunslinger just doesn’t excite me.
    Nope it will still be ongoing just stop being so unmotivated like it gotten better in 21 issues. Just catch up and don’t bother with continuity it is not worth the effort it sales well todd will make more issues. Same with king spawn and scorched

Incredible Member

Or… I can (and will stop purchasing something) that doesn’t bring me any entertainment. I’m giving Gunslinger to issue 25, then I’m dropping it. A nice cut off number.

Mighty Member

Or… I can (and will stop purchasing something) that doesn’t bring me any entertainment. I’m giving Gunslinger to issue 25, then I’m dropping it. A nice cut off number.
    You a lazy bum. Watch

You be lost and confused even more when it gets referenced in other series.
    Only spawn and king spawn directly connect with each other. It was stated in the spawning grounds letters. Which you keep forgetting and scorched is it’s own thing alongside gunslinger