Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126
Results 1,876 to 1,881 of 1881

Thread: Spawn

Mighty Member

Spawn 352 and case files issue 2 are now out

Spawn 352 was really good and can't wait to see whom this mysterious Angel girl is.

Fantastic Member

Image Comics July 2024 solicits are out and brings us a new book alert as Spawn Kills Every Spawn will be releasing on July 24th as a 5 issue mini series with team of John Layman and Rob "Sketchcraft" Duenas. Solicit reads:

What happens when you find out you're not the only Hellspawn? What if you also find out you're not the coolest Hellspawn? Easy - you kill them all!
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/blee...2024-solicits/

The 3 issue Monolith mini series will be ending in July.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HellsRider View Post
    Image Comics July 2024 solicits are out and brings us a new book alert as Spawn Kills Every Spawn will be releasing on July 24th as a 5 issue mini series with team of John Layman and Rob "Sketchcraft" Duenas. Solicit reads:

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/blee...2024-solicits/

The 3 issue Monolith mini series will be ending in July.
    Yep next mini is violator soon along with medevial spawn.

Fantastic Member

Got around to the Spawn Universe books this month.

Solid issues with the main book and The Scorched. I like the positioning of Wynn and The Agency in both books, curious about who the angel character is in the main book, and we find out why Al is looking for a cure for vampirism which was a good ending to the main book. Surprised Nyx would allow Wynn to capture Overt-kill after he was blasted to bits by Sinn, but Overt-kill specifically has been used in so many different ways that the path Wynn took is interesting and seems a bit similar to the Sin Eaters that The Curse was using in the first arc of The Scorched.

As for Rat City, I enjoyed the first issue. While making Peter a veteran like Al, his path is different, I'm curious about the pharmaceutical company, and I liked the restraint to not have Peter suit up in the first issue as it allows for Peter to stand on his own. Intrigued to know more and I'm honestly looking forward to the Monolith mini-series in May especially if it covers more of a cosmic approach to things given the things Monolith has shown to know with his appearances so far from meeting Urizen previously, his history with Omega Spawn, and the Planet Eaters.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HellsRider View Post
    Got around to the Spawn Universe books this month.

Solid issues with the main book and The Scorched. I like the positioning of Wynn and The Agency in both books, curious about who the angel character is in the main book, and we find out why Al is looking for a cure for vampirism which was a good ending to the main book. Surprised Nyx would allow Wynn to capture Overt-kill after he was blasted to bits by Sinn, but Overt-kill specifically has been used in so many different ways that the path Wynn took is interesting and seems a bit similar to the Sin Eaters that The Curse was using in the first arc of The Scorched.

As for Rat City, I enjoyed the first issue. While making Peter a veteran like Al, his path is different, I'm curious about the pharmaceutical company, and I liked the restraint to not have Peter suit up in the first issue as it allows for Peter to stand on his own. Intrigued to know more and I'm honestly looking forward to the Monolith mini-series in May especially if it covers more of a cosmic approach to things given the things Monolith has shown to know with his appearances so far from meeting Urizen previously, his history with Omega Spawn, and the Planet Eaters.
    Well king spawn also had Terry shot and demons using al to destroy a rival. Sam and twitch also has a mystery case. Gunsligner is now traveling with Linda for the place that where the killers of sister are located

Some previous of scorched 29 has Charlotte getting killed by bishop and replaced by violator’s sister