Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
I already own every single issue, mini-series, one-shot, etc, etc of Spawn and all it’s side titles over the years, but the past few months I’ve been going back and picking up the trade paperbacks that were released, from 251 all the way up to the most recent trade that collects 298-301. It’s been a better read, in one setting. Post 300, all it really has been is one long dragged out “new world building era” with the main Spawn and Scorched titles.

I also picked up Endgame (issues 185-196), New Beginnings (201-206) New Beginnings (207-212), but I can’t seem to find a trade collection of issues 197-200 anywhere, and for that matter, I can’t seem to find a listing of a trade(s) of Spawn issues 176 through 184 either. Anyone know if they were ever collected?

Not really surprised that Spawn 213 through 250 weren’t collected. Guess I’ll have to wait until that Omnibus Collection is released. That’ll probably be… what? Book 5 of the large omnibus?
Well that is what compendiums 3 and 4 are for also king spawn and gunslinger spawn is doing well according to sales