Page 104 of 126 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1877

Thread: Spawn

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    I already own every single issue, mini-series, one-shot, etc, etc of Spawn and all it’s side titles over the years, but the past few months I’ve been going back and picking up the trade paperbacks that were released, from 251 all the way up to the most recent trade that collects 298-301. It’s been a better read, in one setting. Post 300, all it really has been is one long dragged out “new world building era” with the main Spawn and Scorched titles.

I also picked up Endgame (issues 185-196), New Beginnings (201-206) New Beginnings (207-212), but I can’t seem to find a trade collection of issues 197-200 anywhere, and for that matter, I can’t seem to find a listing of a trade(s) of Spawn issues 176 through 184 either. Anyone know if they were ever collected?

Not really surprised that Spawn 213 through 250 weren’t collected. Guess I’ll have to wait until that Omnibus Collection is released. That’ll probably be… what? Book 5 of the large omnibus?
    Well that is what compendiums 3 and 4 are for also king spawn and gunslinger spawn is doing well according to sales

Mighty Member

Sorched 7 is out now

Mighty Member

I liked the focus on Jessica in the recent issue of Scorched.

Mighty Member

Spawn 331 is out now

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Spawn 331 is out now
    This was a good issue for new readers, we got the history of Cog, and the symbiote and their relationship with Malbolgia and Violator.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    This was a good issue for new readers, we got the history of Cog, and the symbiote and their relationship with Malbolgia and Violator.
    It was waaaaaaaay overdue. Partially due to the long issues that dealt with the ownership of Cog (and Medieval Spawn).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    It was waaaaaaaay overdue. Partially due to the long issues that dealt with the ownership of Cog (and Medieval Spawn).
    Indeed and we get a three way fight between downing,al, and cog with king spawn,gunslinger,and scorched doing good so far with readers these timeline seems to draw out the new wave of spawnverse we will expand to 12 titles later king spawn and the other two had some old villains return we can expect more like Solomon pure,admonisher,and malebolgia plus many more old and new characters
    Last edited by Toxin45; 07-09-2022 at 06:25 PM.

Spawn #331 was the best Spawn issue in years by my estimation.
    Cog is my favorite character of the Spawn U - and I feel like the entire Spawn comic #1-331 has been just as much Cog's story as Al's.
    Nice to see a proper recap and even fill some cracks in Cog's history - this is very very long game stuff - 30+ years long.

I still absolutely hate how Cog looks now though - he looks like Lex Luthor in the Super Friends green armor. So incredibly lame. They could have done better.
    Last edited by Destro777; 07-10-2022 at 08:52 AM.
    Currently Reading:
    Milligan's Shade the Changing Man, Vertigo Hellblazer trades, Love and Rockets TPBs, Stray Bullets TPBs, Ellis' The Wildstorm

Indeed and we get a three way fight between downing,al, and cog with king spawn,gunslinger,and scorched doing good so far with readers these timeline seems to draw out the new wave of spawnverse we will expand to 12 titles later king spawn and the other two had some old villains return we can expect more like Solomon pure,admonisher,and malebolgia plus many more old and new characters
    You seem to have inside knowledge about these titles. Here's some ideas I have for new titles.
    Tremor: if done right he can be the Spawnverse version of Hulk.
    Cyan: where is she since she gained powers? Anyway, I would like to see her take a route similar to what she did in the Spawn/Wildcats crossover.
    About Cog's new look, I agree it looks too much like Lex Luthor. Bring back the beard it always made him look regal and ancient.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Destro777 View Post
    Spawn #331 was the best Spawn issue in years by my estimation.
    Cog is my favorite character of the Spawn U - and I feel like the entire Spawn comic #1-331 has been just as much Cog's story as Al's.
    Nice to see a proper recap and even fill some cracks in Cog's history - this is very very long game stuff - 30+ years long.

I still absolutely hate how Cog looks now though - he looks like Lex Luthor in the Super Friends green armor. So incredibly lame. They could have done better.
    He has a new name now sinn so it will take you a while to get used to the look did you also got caught up on king spawn,Gunsligner,and scorched?
    Last edited by Toxin45; 07-10-2022 at 02:07 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    You seem to have inside knowledge about these titles. Here's some ideas I have for new titles.
    Tremor: if done right he can be the Spawnverse version of Hulk.
    Cyan: where is she since she gained powers? Anyway, I would like to see her take a route similar to what she did in the Spawn/Wildcats crossover.
    About Cog's new look, I agree it looks too much like Lex Luthor. Bring back the beard it always made him look regal and ancient.
    Oh that is monolith’s job cuz in the scorched series he is coming back as the team big guy cyan hasn’t been seen in a while cues the team is trying to build her own hero identity as misery plus that ongoing series upcoming,and cog is now sinn these days I know it looks like but give it time you may have grown on that look.

Maybe the 12 new titles would have misery aka cyan in an ongoing,Sam and twitch true detectives,she-spawn,redeemer,new spawn mini series about sinn/cog,Ken Kurosawa revival,violator new series,malebolgia series,haunt/spawn crossover,medevial spawn,tremor mini series,and savior/spawn crossover

Also king spawn had tremor as a villain again so yeah.
    Last edited by Toxin45; 07-10-2022 at 01:48 PM.

Mighty Member

SPawn 332.jpg

This is spawn 332 one of the covers has cog as sinn doing an epic pose.

Oh that is monolith’s job cuz in the scorched series he is coming back as the team big guy cyan hasn’t been seen in a while cues the team is trying to build her own hero identity as misery plus that ongoing series upcoming,and cog is now sinn these days I know it looks like but give it time you may have grown on that look.

Maybe the 12 new titles would have misery aka cyan in an ongoing,Sam and twitch true detectives,she-spawn,redeemer,new spawn mini series about sinn/cog,Ken Kurosawa revival,violator new series,malebolgia series,haunt/spawn crossover,medevial spawn,tremor mini series,and savior/spawn crossover

Also king spawn had tremor as a villain again so yeah.
    OMG! If Medieval Spawn is one of the new titles, I'd be totally interested. Hopefully, it'll reference his relationship with Katarina

Mighty Member

King spawn 12 is out

Mighty Member

Felt that Scorched #8 was a great issue. Love the villain Plague.