Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1091

Thread: Spawn

  1. #1021
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Todd is letting another director polish the film.
    Last edited by Toxin45; 12-06-2019 at 05:48 AM.

  2. #1022
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,307

    Default

    I hope this is still good news. We do still have animated series

  3. #1023
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    170

    Default

    I wonder if spawn would ever meet the anti-christ?

  4. #1024
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Also 303 is out now so it looks like cog kills nyx and apparently 12 hellspawns running around now.

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...16tyoqGWbD8a42

    Here is the Spawn Armageddon Soundtrack.
    Last edited by Toxin45; 12-06-2019 at 05:45 PM.

  5. #1025

    Default

    This era of Spawn continues all the follies of the Downing era: lots of talking, little action. I'm not into Spawn for the story as I long ago accepted that Todd is a mediocre writer at best, but it's enjoyable enough for me to keep reading.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

  6. #1026
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    This era of Spawn continues all the follies of the Downing era: lots of talking, little action. I'm not into Spawn for the story as I long ago accepted that Todd is a mediocre writer at best, but it's enjoyable enough for me to keep reading.
    Hey dude Did you listen to the Armgeddon soundtrack? Looks like Todd is gonna hire a director/writer to polish and edit the movie.

  7. #1027
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,307

    Default

    Yea he gave the script to another director. We also know he has enough money to not relay on a studio

  8. #1028
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Also Simmons said he gave 5 people powers but he did have 12 people with hellspawns I wonder who they are.

  9. #1029
    Spectacular Member KROENEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Did he? It seemed like they just came upon the power by accident in some cases. Honestly it's kind of confusing to me, I thought 300 + might try to fix some of the story issues, make it more streamlined, but it's really not.

  10. #1030
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KROENEN View Post
    Did he? It seemed like they just came upon the power by accident in some cases. Honestly it's kind of confusing to me, I thought 300 + might try to fix some of the story issues, make it more streamlined, but it's really not.
    Well it could be cause of the bomb thing in 301 and whatever Violator poisoning the planet

  11. #1031
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Also Todd states he wanted to go 600 and probably beyond. Plus we still got two more spin off titles. As well as the movie reboot,the two animated series,and a Sam and twitch tv show.

  12. #1032
    Spectacular Member KROENEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Well it could be cause of the bomb thing in 301 and whatever Violator poisoning the planet
    Not sure how all that is linked to others retaining Spawns powers, but I guess we might find out, eventually, someday...

    I do really like the art lately, but honestly that (and nostalgia) the only thing keeping me around.

  13. #1033
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KROENEN View Post
    Not sure how all that is linked to others retaining Spawns powers, but I guess we might find out, eventually, someday...

    I do really like the art lately, but honestly that (and nostalgia) the only thing keeping me around.
    Well we are getting a couple more issues so just be patient

  14. #1034
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    722

    Default

    Well I just picked up issue #1 and this thread has been inactive for 5 days. Does anyone mind if I take it over for discussion while I catch up?

  15. #1035
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Well I just picked up issue #1 and this thread has been inactive for 5 days. Does anyone mind if I take it over for discussion while I catch up?
    Sure do what you want.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •