Page 69 of 124 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1857

Thread: Spawn

Mighty Member

Todd is letting another director polish the film.
    Last edited by Toxin45; 12-06-2019 at 05:48 AM.

I hope this is still good news. We do still have animated series

Mighty Member

I wonder if spawn would ever meet the anti-christ?

Mighty Member

Also 303 is out now so it looks like cog kills nyx and apparently 12 hellspawns running around now.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...16tyoqGWbD8a42

Here is the Spawn Armageddon Soundtrack.
    Last edited by Toxin45; 12-06-2019 at 05:45 PM.

This era of Spawn continues all the follies of the Downing era: lots of talking, little action. I'm not into Spawn for the story as I long ago accepted that Todd is a mediocre writer at best, but it's enjoyable enough for me to keep reading.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    This era of Spawn continues all the follies of the Downing era: lots of talking, little action. I'm not into Spawn for the story as I long ago accepted that Todd is a mediocre writer at best, but it's enjoyable enough for me to keep reading.
    Hey dude Did you listen to the Armgeddon soundtrack? Looks like Todd is gonna hire a director/writer to polish and edit the movie.

Yea he gave the script to another director. We also know he has enough money to not relay on a studio

Mighty Member

Also Simmons said he gave 5 people powers but he did have 12 people with hellspawns I wonder who they are.

Did he? It seemed like they just came upon the power by accident in some cases. Honestly it's kind of confusing to me, I thought 300 + might try to fix some of the story issues, make it more streamlined, but it's really not.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KROENEN View Post
    Did he? It seemed like they just came upon the power by accident in some cases. Honestly it's kind of confusing to me, I thought 300 + might try to fix some of the story issues, make it more streamlined, but it's really not.
    Well it could be cause of the bomb thing in 301 and whatever Violator poisoning the planet

Mighty Member

Also Todd states he wanted to go 600 and probably beyond. Plus we still got two more spin off titles. As well as the movie reboot,the two animated series,and a Sam and twitch tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Well it could be cause of the bomb thing in 301 and whatever Violator poisoning the planet
    Not sure how all that is linked to others retaining Spawns powers, but I guess we might find out, eventually, someday...

I do really like the art lately, but honestly that (and nostalgia) the only thing keeping me around.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KROENEN View Post
    Not sure how all that is linked to others retaining Spawns powers, but I guess we might find out, eventually, someday...

I do really like the art lately, but honestly that (and nostalgia) the only thing keeping me around.
    Well we are getting a couple more issues so just be patient

Well I just picked up issue #1 and this thread has been inactive for 5 days. Does anyone mind if I take it over for discussion while I catch up?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Well I just picked up issue #1 and this thread has been inactive for 5 days. Does anyone mind if I take it over for discussion while I catch up?
    Sure do what you want.