Page 82 of 125 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1875

Thread: Spawn

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    He did it as a tribute for Chadwick but some people took it the wrong way at while others like it
    Yeah. What do you think?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by maninthemacintosh1606 View Post
    Yeah. What do you think?
    I think it’s fine

Fantastic Member

Agreed and I think his reasoning is sound.

In Spawn figure world news, looks like the first Spawn Kickstarter went well which looks to update the original Spawn figure - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...emastered-2020

Todd has also heavily hinted at a second kickstarter with Medieval Spawn though more details are coming soon - https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...ks-second-run/

It would be rather cool to see the old figures revived and updated this way.

Finally, Todd just revealed a 12 inch Commando Spawn figure that will be a part of the Mortal Kombat line which will be coming out in Spring 2021 - https://toynewsi.com/14-37545

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HellsRider View Post
    Agreed and I think his reasoning is sound.

In Spawn figure world news, looks like the first Spawn Kickstarter went well which looks to update the original Spawn figure - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...emastered-2020

Todd has also heavily hinted at a second kickstarter with Medieval Spawn though more details are coming soon - https://bleedingcool.com/collectible...ks-second-run/

It would be rather cool to see the old figures revived and updated this way.

Finally, Todd just revealed a 12 inch Commando Spawn figure that will be a part of the Mortal Kombat line which will be coming out in Spring 2021 - https://toynewsi.com/14-37545
    Oh hey dude did you get catch up on the issues?

Fantastic Member

Hey! I've been behind on a few issues so I haven't gotten caught up yet. Been trying to wrap up other series that are either done in their current format or about to be done like Gideon Falls, The Flash (the Williamson run that just ended), Crowded, and Lazarus Risen or just finished an arc and taking a break like Monstress and Bitter Root so that has caused me to be behind on Spawn, but working towards catching up and will certainly make a post once I do.

I think it’s fine
    Weird that I've seen people in other places be all up in arms about it like Todd was trying to cash in on his death or something... o.O (to be clear I agree with you, I think it is fine too)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by maninthemacintosh1606 View Post
    Weird that I've seen people in other places be all up in arms about it like Todd was trying to cash in on his death or something... o.O (to be clear I agree with you, I think it is fine too)
    Sheesh yeah I have seen it too

My copy of #310 has a 'sample text here' on one of the panels - anyone else have this?

Mighty Member

Spawn 311 came out today

I never cared much for Spawn. I know a lot of folks love the character, but I could never get into him.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mirror Image View Post
    I never cared much for Spawn. I know a lot of folks love the character, but I could never get into him.
    Okay then newcomer

Okay then newcomer
    Okay, well...what’s so great about him? What storyline hooked you and made you appreciate the character?

Mighty Member

Okay, well...what’s so great about him? What storyline hooked you and made you appreciate the character?
    Well I mean I like his background and his look plus he was one of the earliest anti-heroes from the 90’s ask anyone on this bored

Well I mean I like his background and his look plus he was one of the earliest anti-heroes from the 90’s ask anyone on this bored
    Anti-heroes have been around for years. Spawn is nothing new in that regard. So what storyline in the series hooked you? I’m actually more interested in the narrative, because I think even a character that I don’t feel particularly drawn to has a way hooking a reader if you find the writing compelling in any way.

Mighty Member

Anti-heroes have been around for years. Spawn is nothing new in that regard. So what storyline in the series hooked you? I’m actually more interested in the narrative, because I think even a character that I don’t feel particularly drawn to has a way hooking a reader if you find the writing compelling in any way.
    Like spawn struggle with himself about his new life as a Hellspawn and wanting to atone for his sins like after saving some humans he decides to rebel against hell and is now being hunted by both heaven and hell as well as spawn fighting other humans,cyborgs,assassins,deities,and other monsters that threaten the world.
    He has some allies like Sam and twitch who also got their own series, Cyan the daughter of Spawn’s widow Wanda and his best friend terry who grew up becoming misery,and has allied with other hellspawns too recently. His rogues include the demon clown violator,his former master maleboglia,His former boss japan Wynn,the curse,a pedo killer named billy Kincaid,overtkill,and more.