Page 112 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1879

Thread: Spawn

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Todd also wanted a spawn and spectre crossover
    I would love to see spawn and spector interact.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bslythegamerguy View Post
    When the Toddfather decided he was going to expand Spawn beyond a single monthly book and launch 3 more ongoing titles alongside his long running Spawn comic, he talked a lot about his vision of being seen as a third alternative to Marvel & DC. He made several statements about the character of Spawn being devalued in favor of other characters (and new characters) being given the limelight, and he mentioned how he wanted to grow this line into something big over the coarse of time.

Here we are, close to 2 years later, and the 4 titles are going strong. But what does the future hold? Will there be more expansion, or will 4 be the number? What would you like to see?
    From the spawn ground mail it seems she-spawn is getting a series and wants at least 12 more books starting with spawn unwanted violence maybe a Sam and twitch mini,plus a cyan/misery ongoing series,redeemer series,medieval,haunt,and villain minis like violator,sinn,and disruptor. Heck even a Ken Kurosawa and freak series would be good

Mighty Member

Spawn 336 is out

Incredible Member

Random Spawn Q:

Is he able to change (back?) into human form?

Incredible Member

Yep. He’s been “human” since issue Spawn Ressurrection One-shot/issue 251. He revealed in issue 300 or 301) that he can revert to “meat-head” at will if he desires.

Mighty Member

spawn compedium volume 4 is coming this week on December 14

Mighty Member

4th compedium is out now along with batman and spawn.

Incredible Member

Thanks Blanks

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    Thanks Blanks
    No prob.

Honestly, Al’s human self has been rather inconsistent. He first “crawled” out the Grave with his human body way back in the last part of issue 120. Then somehow (without any real explanation) his body got regressed back into “meathead form” by issue 150 with the change of writer and artist, but mostly I think it was due to the change of the Spawn mask now having teeth. He’s been able to appear human several times from issue 120 all up to his “resurrection” from the Resurrection one-shot/issue 251 and now he pretty much stays in default human mode, which I think has been one of the best evolutions of Spawn in a long time for Al.

After the Satan Saga Wars, it was shown that his human form bleeds red, but it’s is kinda inconsistent.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    No prob.

Honestly, Al’s human self has been rather inconsistent. He first “crawled” out the Grave with his human body way back in the last part of issue 120. Then somehow (without any real explanation) his body got regressed back into “meathead form” by issue 150 with the change of writer and artist, but mostly I think it was due to the change of the Spawn mask now having teeth. He’s been able to appear human several times from issue 120 all up to his “resurrection” from the Resurrection one-shot/issue 251 and now he pretty much stays in default human mode, which I think has been one of the best evolutions of Spawn in a long time for Al.

After the Satan Saga Wars, it was shown that his human form bleeds red, but it’s is kinda inconsistent.
    Favorite spawn character?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Favorite spawn character?
    Al Simmons easily.

Incredible Member

Very, very disappointed in Batman/Spawn. That story was all over the place. Because I’m familiar with Batman and the Court of Owls… I wasn’t lost, but they really should have marked this as a mini-series. This was an atrocious story.
    Last edited by Blanks; 12-17-2022 at 11:14 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    Very, very disappointed in Batman/Spawn. That story was all over the place. Because I’m familiar with Batman and the Court of Owls… I wasn’t lost, but they really should have marked this as a mini-series. This was at oculus.
    i mean there is a possibility of a sequel with violator and joker cameos.

Mighty Member

https://twitter.com/ThomasHealy/stat...76107383865344

a preview of the two issue mini series spawn unwanted violence freak is still a zombie unlike the others.

Mighty Member

Scorched 13 and gunslinger 15 are out