Page 75 of 124 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1857

Thread: Spawn

Mighty Member

Spawn 305 is our now set's up dark future.

How would Spawn do as a member of Monty Python?

I'm sad to see Jason Alexander replaced by Philip Tan. I didn't realize he's been on the book for so long. Tan's art just looks like a bad impression of Jim Lee to me.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KROENEN View Post
    I'm sad to see Jason Alexander replaced by Philip Tan. I didn't realize he's been on the book for so long. Tan's art just looks like a bad impression of Jim Lee to me.
    I get what you are saying, but I enjoyed his Curse of Brimstone work and since I miss that book I am looking forward to this.

Mighty Member

Spawn 309 is gonna be on may and looks like is gonna cover the legacy of medieval spawn and cog being a traitor again recruiting gunslinger spawn and also a new spawn vol called vengeance which collects issues 291-297.

Mighty Member

Also. I think if Sam and twitch true defectives and misery were released I think’s spawn supporting cast and rogues gallery would expand since spawn could use more love and maybe possible adaptions tv shows,movies,video games or books would have their own characters that would appear in future comic series. Cyan as misery should have her own supporting cast and villains if it releases maybe she can share them with spawn.

I'm seeing double - four spawns!

I thought the use of 'a millenial' and 'gaslighting' in Todd's writing this issue was kinda funny

So I know there’s a comic out there called “Spawn Kills”, are there stand ins for Marvel and DC characters in that or is it just random civilians?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    So I know there’s a comic out there called “Spawn Kills”, are there stand ins for Marvel and DC characters in that or is it just random civilians?
    Cosplayers in the first one shot, then barely-legal stand ins for the miniseries.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

So what is going on with all the new Spawns popping off around the globe? It definitely seems like Al's whole "bring the baddies to one location and blow them up" plan kind of back-fired in a way. Will there be an army of "good Spawns"? Does Hell even have a Spawn army at this point with Malebolgia gone?

I have no idea how to interpret the power meter now either.

Mighty Member

So what is going on with all the new Spawns popping off around the globe? It definitely seems like Al's whole "bring the baddies to one location and blow them up" plan kind of back-fired in a way. Will there be an army of "good Spawns"? Does Hell even have a Spawn army at this point with Malebolgia gone?

I have no idea how to interpret the power meter now either.
    Well hellspawns are now popping up and the 8th circle is vacant still and cog is making his own Hellspawn army now.

Isn’t malebolgia a spirit now after the downing arc? Also the power meter doesn’t sent him back to hell just leave him weakend and needing to recharge

I think all we know about Cog right now is that he killed Nyx pretty brutally, and he seems to be playing his own power grab game working with Heaven's forces to bring down anyone associated with Spawn, so he definitely isn't a friend to Al anymore, but have we seen him recruit anyone in his army? I'll have to look back.

I guess my question with the power meter is how does it recharge? If it is constantly bouncing between zero and whatever, does it really have any significance? I feel like they are trying to hint at something strange going on with Al's costume and powers after the "suicide" explosion, which probably ties into why there are other Spawns cropping up around the globe, but I haven't guessed how it all ties together; maybe he is retro-actively creating a 3rd force of supernatural creatures that merely looks out for human souls but doesn't collect them like Heaven and Hell do (like Jim Downing might have been a test scenario)? Looking for insights there where I might have missed something.

I would like to see some of the classic characters like Curse escape from Al's control. It is interesting how he has them under his heel now, but they are more compelling to me when they aren't merely zombies acting on Spawn's whim.

Mighty Member

I think all we know about Cog right now is that he killed Nyx pretty brutally, and he seems to be playing his own power grab game working with Heaven's forces to bring down anyone associated with Spawn, so he definitely isn't a friend to Al anymore, but have we seen him recruit anyone in his army? I'll have to look back.

I guess my question with the power meter is how does it recharge? If it is constantly bouncing between zero and whatever, does it really have any significance? I feel like they are trying to hint at something strange going on with Al's costume and powers after the "suicide" explosion, which probably ties into why there are other Spawns cropping up around the globe, but I haven't guessed how it all ties together; maybe he is retro-actively creating a 3rd force of supernatural creatures that merely looks out for human souls but doesn't collect them like Heaven and Hell do (like Jim Downing might have been a test scenario)? Looking for insights there where I might have missed something.

I would like to see some of the classic characters like Curse escape from Al's control. It is interesting how he has them under his heel now, but they are more compelling to me when they aren't merely zombies acting on Spawn's whim.
    Well according to 309 cog’s first recruit is gunslinger spawn. Also downing is in control of some of spawn’s villains to a degree and there is a new threat stronger Than both heaven and hell coming also Jake and katie could still be god and Satan in disguise. Cyan is still mia along with Sam and twitch. Plus Todd teased that malebolgia would come back at some point and 306 would show us new allies for spawn and new enemies joining soon.
    Last edited by Toxin45; 02-25-2020 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Well according to 309 cog’s first recruit is gunslinger spawn. Also downing is in control of some of spawn’s villains to a degree and there is a new threat stronger Than both heaven and hell coming also Jake and katie could still be god and Satan in disguise. Cyan is still mia along with Sam and twitch. Plus Todd teased that malebolgia would come back at some point and 306 would show us new allies for spawn and new enemies joining soon.
    #309? The series is only at #305...are you picking this up from the solicitations? I can't wait to see what goes down in #306. I have been wondering what the hell happened to Sam and Twitch; I can't remember where we left them.

I love the look of the new Spawn MK11 toy coming out, that's a definite grab for me.

Mighty Member

#309? The series is only at #305...are you picking this up from the solicitations? I can't wait to see what goes down in #306. I have been wondering what the hell happened to Sam and Twitch; I can't remember where we left them.

I love the look of the new Spawn MK11 toy coming out, that's a definite grab for me.
    Yeah I got it from the info.