Page 91 of 126 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1879

Thread: Spawn

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HellsRider View Post
    Thanks man! Its been good catching up and the Omega Spawn fight was pretty cool. Certainly will do a write up on that at some point. Looking forward to King Spawn #1 later this month and speaking of that, bit of an interesting article that has Todd clear up what King Spawn is meant to be - basically while the the main series will be the Batman core book of the universe, King Spawn will be the Detective Comics version of it exploring Spawn in other ways - https://screenrant.com/todd-mcfarlan...ined-comiccon/

Sean Lewis, who will co-write the series with Todd until he takes over fully starting with issue 3 said this -

While we have heard this before with other writers, now that the series will have multiple books, at the very least I hope Sean is granted freedom with King Spawn and is allowed to do his thing while Todd continues with the main series and Gunslinger though I had no idea that Gunslinger was also being co-written and by Ales Kot no less which makes me super excited to check that out as I am certainly a fan of Kot's (Zero and Generation Gone to name a few) work though his style certainly isn't for everyone so I am eager to see how that turns out.
    okay then the scorched is basically midnight sons and justice league dark of spawn featuring spawn and his allies that would rotate with a growing roster I heard Haunt was coming back eventually and that we are getting new villains already with Jericho and Disruptor but also new factions other than heaven and hell mabye we get aliens and other species.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Any character from spawn and his expanded universe you like to revamp?
    Angela. She’s completely wasted at Marvel.

I feel the same about Chapel. I mean, nothing against NEW developments. But, I kinda miss Chapel being involved in Spawn's origin...

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I feel the same about Chapel. I mean, nothing against NEW developments. But, I kinda miss Chapel being involved in Spawn's origin...

Ooh, yes. A very good choice. Trying to do an early 90’s Image Comics read through, and this is one aspect I’m definitely going to miss.

Speaking of Chapel being tied into Al's death... Is it ever going to be addressed that Jessica was the (retcon) killer of Al?
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    Speaking of Chapel being tied into Al's death... Is it ever going to be addressed that Jessica was the (retcon) killer of Al?
    This was sort of touched on in issue 303 where Jessica and Al reunited. Its clear that Al remembers her from his time alive and being on the same side then, but nothing beyond that. Seeing as how Cog is being set up as a villain for all Spawns, they could make it such that Cog says something to Al about her killing him to cause a divide between them, but at this point, it just doesn't seem like that big of a deal which it is what it is.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HellsRider View Post
    This was sort of touched on in issue 303 where Jessica and Al reunited. Its clear that Al remembers her from his time alive and being on the same side then, but nothing beyond that. Seeing as how Cog is being set up as a villain for all Spawns, they could make it such that Cog says something to Al about her killing him to cause a divide between them, but at this point, it just doesn't seem like that big of a deal which it is what it is.
    Yeah true with king spawn coming up looks like billy Kincaid and cog now sinn won’t be the only classic spawn villain returning after all. Excited for Sam and twitch returning after a long time

Just bought issues 51-79. My countdown to the first 100 issues is underway.

Spectacular Member

Who owns the rights to Chapel now?

I know there was some issue with Rob not having owned the rights to Youngblood for some time but it would be pretty cool if Todd did a Marvel and pulled a coup to get the rights.

In my head, Chapel is still the killer of Al regardless of what was retconned

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post

I know there was some issue with Rob not having owned the rights to Youngblood for some time but it would be pretty cool if Todd did a Marvel and pulled a coup to get the rights.

Terrific productions owns him now and with adominisher returning he could be retconned as the one who killed simmons under wins orders now

Incredible Member

Yeah. Spawn fans, we just need to forever forget about Chapel. Unless Todd is willing to make an offer to Terrific Productions to purchase only Chapel, we’ll never see Chapel again in a Spawn comic, or his connection to Al/Spawn. Honestly, the retcon to Priest being Al’s killer never bothered me at all in the comic.

Maybe Todd should have retconned it to be like the 90’s movie where Priest is the one who shot him, but Wynn being the one who killed him.

Sad. We’d probably see Angela first in either a Guardians if the Galaxy or Thor movie from Marcel first before the new Spawn movie comes out. Maybe, somewhere down the line, Todd and Marvel/Disney will make some kinda deal where Todd could reacquire Angela. I doubt Disney would ever release any of the Marvel characters ever, BUT, Disney bought Power Rangers back in like, the 2000’s and then sold the franchise, so one can never say never with Angela… but with all the drama going on with Terrific, I’m not optimistic about seeing Chapel again.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    Yeah. Spawn fans, we just need to forever forget about Chapel. Unless Todd is willing to make an offer to Terrific Productions to purchase only Chapel, we’ll never see Chapel again in a Spawn comic, or his connection to Al/Spawn. Honestly, the retcon to Priest being Al’s killer never bothered me at all in the comic.

Maybe Todd should have retconned it to be like the 90’s movie where Priest is the one who shot him, but Wynn being the one who killed him.

Sad. We’d probably see Angela first in either a Guardians if the Galaxy or Thor movie from Marcel first before the new Spawn movie comes out. Maybe, somewhere down the line, Todd and Marvel/Disney will make some kinda deal where Todd could reacquire Angela. I doubt Disney would ever release any of the Marvel characters ever, BUT, Disney bought Power Rangers back in like, the 2000’s and then sold the franchise, so one can never say never with Angela… but with all the drama going on with Terrific, I’m not optimistic about seeing Chapel again.
    Haunt is coming back along with admonished from the violator spin off. This haunt is the Kilgore brothers meeting up with al and the other Hellspawns and mostly likely will be apart off the scorched

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Haunt is coming back along with admonished from the violator spin off. This haunt is the Kilgore brothers meeting up with al and the other Hellspawns and mostly likely will be apart off the scorched
    I’m more excited about Haunt coming back. It’s been to long. But I hope that their last few issues and that story line is cleared up some. The way those last few issues of Haunt was, was very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post

Per Rob Liefeld from his Facebook group, Rev and Terrific lost the rights to the Youngblood properties, and they’ve returned to Rosenberg. I’m hoping Rob regains the rights to the characters and brings them back to Image.

Where can I find a complete list of all Spawn related titles?