Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    Ok...fine it works that way too...

and thats the cover to #51.
    sure about that? because it have the final days logo and 8 indicating this is the final chapter

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    sure about that? because it have the final days logo and 8 indicating this is the final chapter
    Now it is the right cover, but you did first posted the Superman#51 cover a few days ago. But you are right now.

Notice on the cover Nuperman is shielding Lois from the solar flare. Is this hinting at what happens inside the issue? Nuperman " dies" saving his Lois. Maybe in the wake of the flare Nuperman disappears leaving behind a super powered Lois, leaving his fate somewhat vague going into rebirth.
    hmm...

I thought that his death was in rebirth, I remember the cover of Action Comics in July.. Ulises mentioned that this weak .. For the beginning of rebirth his powers will be very low and then dies..

Although I prefer what you say, save Lois SM die and then miraculously appear in AC as Clark Kent..Without powers(It can not be otherwise)
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-03-2016 at 05:51 AM.

BANNED

superman protecting Lois Lane instead of threw her into the danger so she can lose her memories of his secret ID
    I guess this is a character development

superman protecting Lois Lane instead of threw her into the danger so she can lose her memories of his secret ID
    In new52 I think Lois taught who was Superman 2 times ..

-In Superman Doomed she knew this.. Then she forgot.
    -In The Truth

I do not think it worthwhile to forget it again(is a character who deserves to know that secret)..

In addition, with all this Superwoman, it would be very rare to forget him. With the collaboration of Lana Lang, Lois not forget this, then Lana would not participate with it..
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-03-2016 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    In new52 I think Lois taught who was Superman 2 times ..

-In Superman Doomed she knew this.. Then she forgot.
    -In The Truth

I do not think it worthwhile to forget it again(is a character who deserves to know that secret)..

In addition, with all this Superwoman, it would be very rare to forget him. With the collaboration of Lana Lang, Lois not forget this, then Lana would not participate with it..
    Technically she discovered it three times. Perez strongly hinted she knew in his run, then when Jurgens came on for his run, that suddenly was dropped or retconned.

That never happened because I erased Lobdells run, particularly that particular issue from memory.

Technically she discovered it three times. Perez strongly hinted she knew in his run, then when Jurgens came on for his run, that suddenly was dropped or retconned.
    Wow ... a character that does not adversely affect that knows this and .. DC do not know if want her to know the secret of Superman definitively.

But with Superwoman .. I see impossible to forget it again(for now). Lana would not cooperate with her.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Wow ... a character that does not adversely affect that knows this and .. DC do not know if want her to know the secret of Superman definitively.

But with Superwoman .. I see impossible to forget it again(for now). Lana would not cooperate with her.
    I think the reason it happened then was that the New 52 was in flux and no one knew what or wasn't canon. Read Perez's first issue. It almost reads like a continuation of the pre 52 Superbooks. Mainly because it probably initally intended as such.

I agree that regardless of NuSuperman's fate, NuLois will keep that knowledge for the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by manofsteel1979; 05-03-2016 at 10:27 AM.