Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    She does say that Disney's shaking things up at Marvel. That's pretty big.
    Yup. She says that they're kinda relaunching Marvel at Disney. Either way a change is coming. We know that for sure. Have they reprimanded this fountain of information yet?

congratulations on your baby majinoaw

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majin_O.A.W. View Post
    Here's a spoiler, my wife and I just had a baby boy at 7 pounds a couple of weeks ago.
    That's great news Maj, congratulations to you all!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    congratulations on your baby majinoaw
    Thank you all. Since there is no longer an X-Cres I felt implored to hijack this thread. Mods please don't ban me for sharing this news...er you know what do what you must.

Anyhow, it would be huge if marvel was taking these properties off the table for an extended period of time ... I just don;t buy into them removing them completely. Even if it happens I will still say no, because it will be idiotic and actually cripple the existing marvel universe infrastructure.

well i really want to know what could we possibly do to stop this?

One door closes and another door opens.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    She does say that Disney's shaking things up at Marvel. That's pretty big.

She looks like a breath of fresh air at that stale, gaseous Marvel office.
    Pretty big but it could have several meanings. It doesn't have to mean that the X-books are being cancelled. That's a very specific way to read a broad statement.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    are you implying i don't know how to read? i read her statement just fine. she says a relaunch is happening. that is enough to cause concern at least for me.
    No? Of course I wasn't implying that. I'm saying you could interpret her words another way in another context. Do calm down.
    Last edited by GallowGlass; 06-23-2014 at 03:20 PM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Oh well, at least Remender will finally get to write his eviiiil quarterback story.

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

I'm gonna remain incredulous but would like to admit that this all seems plausible.

Scarlet Witch is riding the X-Mythos and coming out as the winner. I have no idea how a character who caused such destruction to a specific group of people could also be built as the hero. One of them "people who work with the comics who shouldn't".

I LOL'd at "united under Havok's lead". Why would characters like Rogue, Kitty, Storm, Kurt need to submit to Havok's lead? Given the way the narrative is going, however, it wouldn't be a surprise. What an undeserving hero.

I've never truly been a fan of any Marvel property aside for the X-Books. Dark Avengers (Bendis) is the only time I purchased a non X-book (Daken, Moonstone, Osborne in one book; heck yes) through it's entirety.

It would be upsetting if this does happen but I wouldn't complain much. We have people working with a property they refuse to understand. Better it rest in peace rather than it's continued degradation into mediocrity. I still have Claremont - Gillen & the plethora of great old X-Books to keep me satisfied. Much like how I've not purchased a DC book since... 2011? The same would be true for Marvel once the X-Line ends.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Goddess, Dark Avengers was FANTASTIC. I really hate they couldn't just kill the Avengers and leave their Dark counterparts there ;-;
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    I've heard this from other sources. I can confirm what he's saying is legit.

Sickening, but given the higher ups recent spiteful behavior, not all that surprising.
    The reboot I knew was happening but mutants being gone I'm doubting.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    It's not that 8 years in the future crap, is it?
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    How did you know? Genuinely, did somebody tell you?

can someone tell me if any mutants are being mentioned in the avenger time jump at all.

All-New Member

I have not read comics in years, and when I did it was X-Men. After reading these forums for awhile I am left sitting here, scratching my head and wondering what has happened to my beloved mutants.
    I have read many posts stating that they need to reduce the number of x-books, now is their chance. I can see the whole MU getting rebooted, but not leaving the mutants out, not when so much is dependant on the mutants.
    I can also see this whole reboot and attempting to leave the muties out as a negotiation technique, maybe by trying to leverage for more creative control...I hope.