Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

oh man, seriously! X-men is what got me into comics in the first place! I hope they do get spun off into another universe! Please please please!!!!!! Though I can see how Scarlet Witch can be a hero at the end of Axis, seeing as she is no longer a mutant, genocide house of m style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm freaking QUICKSILVER!!! And you can eat my freaking dust!
    I am faster than I was when I was last on the Avengers roster -- MUCH FASTER!

Even if it were true, what would they replace all the X-books with?
    Surely they wouldn't just publish half the books they normally would. So what would they fill the gaps with?

Quote Originally Posted by rosemaximoff View Post
    oh man, seriously! X-men is what got me into comics in the first place! I hope they do get spun off into another universe! Please please please!!!!!! Though I can see how Scarlet Witch can be a hero at the end of Axis, seeing as she is no longer a mutant, genocide house of m style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's almost likely not true. BUT if the X-men (all X-villains, all X-related characters) were merely put in a separate world, I'd be okay with that. They'd live better without the Avengers in their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    Even if it were true, what would they replace all the X-books with?
    Surely they wouldn't just publish half the books they normally would. So what would they fill the gaps with?
    Inhumans
    Uncanny Inhumans
    Inhumane Inhumans
    Black Bolt and the Inhumans
    NuHumans
    Inhuman Force
    Avenging Inhumans
    Last edited by cc008; 06-24-2014 at 11:58 AM.

Super Moderator

Seeing as how this thread is creating a lot of speculation based on an unsubstantiated rumor, we've decided to close it down. It's important to note that no one asked us to shut the thread down -- not Marvel, nor any creators -- but there's not anything to react to here, given that nothing has actually been announced or confirmed.