blockhead

Default Marvel Milestone Edition: Strange Tales

I have a copy of Marvel Milestone Edition: Strange Tales reprinting the Dr Strange stories from Strange Tales #110, 111, 114 and 115. It's a misprinted copy with stories in the wrong order, missing pages, and repeated pages. Is this a well-known misprint? I can't find any information about this online. Is it worth anything?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    I have a copy of Marvel Milestone Edition: Strange Tales reprinting the Dr Strange stories from Strange Tales #110, 111, 114 and 115. It's a misprinted copy with stories in the wrong order, missing pages, and repeated pages. Is this a well-known misprint? I can't find any information about this online. Is it worth anything?
    I don't know if a flawed copy makes it anymore valuable, unlike in the world of stamp collecting. An "Inverted Jenny" stamp is rare because only 100 were printed before they realized the airplane was upside down.

With comics low print runs can mean more value as a resale. The print run of early issues of the Walking Dead were very low because no one expected it to blow up like it has due to the TV show. Recent auctions prices for issue #1 have it at over $20,000.

Probably with that comic all the issues were flawed. I have a TPB like that were they got a few pages out of order but it doesn't make it more valuable. I would check a site like MyComicShop that buys and sells comics