Extraordinary Member

Default Steve Trevor in the Darkseid War [spoilers]

Looks like the Awesome One will be front and center in the coming action.

As he should be!

Oh Diana! Despite pushing him away and burying your true feelings in an effort to keep him safe, Steve has fallen into the evil clutches of your enemies anyway!

Time for you to face the reality of how you feel about him in...

...A MOMENT OF ULTIMATE CRISIS!

Last edited by brettc1; 04-19-2016 at 03:21 AM.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

BANNED

Yes, lets all gather around so we can see Diana go to pieces again over a guy, because that was so well recieved the last time...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Yes, lets all gather around so we can see Diana go to pieces again over a guy, because that was so well recieved the last time...
    what wasn't well received the last time?

I can't wait for anti-life trevor meeting wonder woman. thsi will be epic

Is Steve getting his own chapter in this title?

Extraordinary Member

Well it very much depends on the guy
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Is Steve getting his own chapter in this title?
    That would be AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    That would be AWESOME
    I know right!!? I feel like he deserves something! I recently read his A. R. G. U. S. title and it's safe to say he can hold a title of his own down. I really liked his relationship with Caitlyn Snow.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    what wasn't well received the last time?
    Villains journey where she nearly gutted Jordan?

BANNED

Villains journey where she nearly gutted Jordan?
    that was a mess, her characterization was awful. the funny thing is that she ended up dating superman not trevor. Johns first 2 years of JL made no sense

BANNED

Lots of male babies are born in Themyscira before the Amazons ship them off to a better life so Steve was not the first and neither was Wonder Woman's twin. The first male in Themyscira probably wound up at the bottom of the sea, consigned to a watery grave

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pamp_Lusa View Post
    Lots of male babies are born in Themyscira before the Amazons ship them off to a better life so Steve was not the first and neither was Wonder Woman's twin. The first male in Themyscira probably wound up at the bottom of the sea, consigned to a watery grave
    if there was raids, how WW never saw or even suspected then? so there is this plot hole.