Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All-New Member

Default Why I Prefer DC to Marvel

Can you please check this out if you have the time. Article about why I prefer DC to Marvel. Still love Marvel overall of course.

DC is more serious for me. I like that. Marvel does entertain I will admit that.

I like DC's Multiverse, Fictional Cities & use of teen Sidekicks

I read Marvel stuff but only a few titles. I'm confused every time a random hero appears because I'm just not knowledgeable of their universe. It gets bad for me reading Amazing Spider Man at times lol

Incredible Member

I used to be more marvel then DC, but that's changed over the years. Marvel is totally event driven and seem very hollow.

I want to read a run of avengers that'll last more then 30 issues before relaunch....

I prefer D C Comics

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyprincess View Post
    I used to be more marvel then DC, but that's changed over the years. Marvel is totally event driven and seem very hollow.

I want to read a run of avengers that'll last more then 30 issues before relaunch....
    DC is EQUALLY event driven.
    Where they are doing better is keeping a title ongoing through and past the event. It has been nice to see books hit issue #50
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Burrunjor View Post
    Can you please check this out if you have the time. Article about why I prefer DC to Marvel. Still love Marvel overall of course.
    We ask that you place your personal blogs in your signature and only start topics to discuss here with our user base. As such, I have removed it from your original post. Please go back and edit in your thoughts to get this discussion going.

Starting a topic to have people go read your opinion elsewhere is essentially self promotion. We value your input to the community and want you to post your thoughts on topics such as this, but it should really be done on this board and not as a post linking to another place.

That said, several members do have their personal blogs in their signature. If users like what you have to say, they will be more inclined to follow to your off board site. If you need help with this, please private message one of the mod staff and we will help you in navigating to where you can create a signature.