vs

2k3 Shredder (Ch'rell)

vs

2k13 Shredder

vs

IDW Shredder

vs

Mirage Shredder

I'm thinking Mirage Shredder might be a non factor here. As is 87 Shredder. It's been awhile though. I do remember 2k3 Shredder being described as a beast. 2k13 Shredder seems to be following in his footsteps and IDW Shredder is potentially immortal

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Not sure if this has been done before but

87 Shredder

vs

2k3 Shredder (Ch'rell)

vs

2k13 Shredder

vs

IDW Shredder

vs

Mirage Shredder

I'm thinking Mirage Shredder might be a non factor here. As is 87 Shredder. It's been awhile though. I do remember 2k3 Shredder being described as a beast. 2k13 Shredder seems to be following in his footsteps and IDW Shredder is potentially immortal
    87 shredder is the weakest one here, unless IDW and mirage shredder are weaker.

2013 shredder is pretty good but he's got a long way to go before being as beastly and down right scary mean as 03 shredder.

i'm just grateful you didnt put true shredder in this.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

I never saw the '03 TMNT, but I've heard that series' Shredder is pretty blatantly superhuman.

Can anyone list some of his feats without a YT video? (Since my computer freaking hates embedded videos.)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    I never saw the '03 TMNT, but I've heard that series' Shredder is pretty blatantly superhuman.

Can anyone list some of his feats without a YT video? (Since my computer freaking hates embedded videos.)
    there are actually 3 shredders from the 03 series.

the one being used here is ch'rell, who is basically an insane krang. he was able to treat the turtles like crap and fight on par with splinter, who is a beast in his own right. had a water tower crushing him, had his head cut off, and even survived a super alien bomb blowing up in his face.

the second shredder was karai, the shredder's daughter. when she was first introduced, she was shown to be slightly more skilled than leo, who was the strongest turtle overall. after the first shredder was exiled, she took up his mantle and casually curbstomped the turtles and splinter, sans leo. leo, after his training with the ancient, who is something like his great grandfather, was able to beat her easy.

the third shredder is "the one true shredder" and he shits on everyone else in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    87 shredder is the weakest one here, unless IDW and mirage shredder are weaker.

2013 shredder is pretty good but he's got a long way to go before being as beastly and down right scary mean as 03 shredder.

i'm just grateful you didnt put true shredder in this.
    Mirage Shredder has the least amount of feats I believe. IDW Shredder is a beast though, doing things like stabbing Casey just for shits and giggles more or less. It's been about 35 issues and the Turtles don't really have a decisive victory over him.

True Shredder was the one that was part dragon or something, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Mirage Shredder has the least amount of feats I believe. IDW Shredder is a beast though, doing things like stabbing Casey just for shits and giggles more or less. It's been about 35 issues and the Turtles don't really have a decisive victory over him.

True Shredder was the one that was part dragon or something, right?
    true shredder is part dragon, part demon super strong ninja zombie.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    there are actually 3 shredders from the 03 series.

the one being used here is ch'rell, who is basically an insane krang. he was able to treat the turtles like crap and fight on par with splinter, who is a beast in his own right. had a water tower crushing him, had his head cut off, and even survived a super alien bomb blowing up in his face.

the second shredder was karai, the shredder's daughter. when she was first introduced, she was shown to be slightly more skilled than leo, who was the strongest turtle overall. after the first shredder was exiled, she took up his mantle and casually curbstomped the turtles and splinter, sans leo. leo, after his training with the ancient, who is something like his great grandfather, was able to beat her easy.

the third shredder is "the one true shredder" and he shits on everyone else in this thread.
    what about Cyber Shredder?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    what about Cyber Shredder?
    Cyber Shredder was more or less Ch'rell with his consciousness stuck in the virtual world...from what I remember anyway. I could be wrong.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

03 Shredder wins this.

Centuries old, extremely durable, and won many fights.

2k13 is impressive but I'm not sure he has what it takes to pull this off.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    03 Shredder wins this.

Centuries old, extremely durable, and won many fights.

2k13 is impressive but I'm not sure he has what it takes to pull this off.
    IDW Shredder is also centuries old and has preformed a ritual that has made him immortal. He's also the reincarnation of an assassin that could take on entire groups of killers by his lonesome.

Mirage, despite being the original, was defeated quickly, which was sort of the point of the original comics from my understanding. "We defeated the arch enemy we have prepared our whole lives for, now what?" Wait, are we including the 'worm shredder' that was resurrected? I'm not sure it matters.

87 Shredder, while I like to imagine him creating some chaos if he has access to all the technology Krang gave him, is going to get destroyed.

I don't really know about the 2012 Shredder, but he doesn't appear to have powers, so I'm going to look between IDW and 2k3 (and yes, the "true shredder" from 2k3 beats all of these).

IDW Shredder is potentially immortal but I don't know that we've seen the full scope of how, er, "Immortal" he is. That is I don't know if he can survive being stabbed or having his head cut off.

As is, I'm inclined to give Ch'rll the nod. Especially if the other Shredders are unaware he is an Utrom.

BANNED

With no prep? The Demon Shredder is obviously at the top of the food chain here. He slapped down the TMNT Justice League pretty easily. The turtles needed to basically become magic users in order to even have a chance against him. It might be hard for him to permanently destroy Cyber Shredder, but he could just continually beat him down.