Super Moderator

Default Pipeline - Apr 19, 2016

Jim Lee and John Byrne are all over Marvel's Fall releases, and what do Fred Hembeck and Scottie Young have in common? The Avengers!

Full article here.

Amazing Member

I have to agree with Augie about Larry Hama's Wolverine...for around 75 issues, I loved it as much or more than any other comic...

Then, either I changed or Hama did, because I couldn't get into it as much...I followed him to Blaze, Conan, Elektra, and even Batman...but, I never recaptured the magic...

Double post.
    Bronze Age baby.
    OGG - Original Grim 'n Gritty

Punchedugly.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lot 49 View Post
    I have to agree with Augie about Larry Hama's Wolverine...for around 75 issues, I loved it as much or more than any other comic...

Then, either I changed or Hama did, because I couldn't get into it as much...I followed him to Blaze, Conan, Elektra, and even Batman...but, I never recaptured the magic...
    Those were solid comics. Still the definitive Wolverine for me.

As to this bit in the article, "See every DC reboot...", there have only been two reboots (COIE and Nu52).
    Bronze Age baby.
    OGG - Original Grim 'n Gritty

Punchedugly.com

Quote Originally Posted by GDC3 View Post
    As to this bit in the article, "See every DC reboot...", there have only been two reboots (COIE and Nu52).
    ... you can add Rebirth to that. They may not want to label it a 'reboot' but it essentially is with all the changes that are being reported. Also, when your CCO is calling every writer to coordinate the storyline for 2 years forward, it's a reboot whether your clueless co-publishers care to admit it or not (on Facebook).
    Last edited by Eisenhorn; 04-19-2016 at 06:43 PM.

Man - everyone is so down on Age of Ultron.

I thought it was a much better film than The Avengers which was a few neat scenes with long boring stretches in-between.

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    Man - everyone is so down on Age of Ultron.

I thought it was a much better film than The Avengers which was a few neat scenes with long boring stretches in-between.
    I'm not nearly as negative on it as many others were, but the flaws to me were more obvious in the second movie than the first. And I'll readily admit the first movie had a certain magical aura to it that likely blinds me to some of its faults. And I see some faults in it, but I don't care. The movie was just pure fun. And no random Thor taking a bath for unknown reasons weighing down on it. ;-)

-Augie