Page 130 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 1990

Quote Originally Posted by Kubus-Sc7 View Post
    Where do you find this list btw? Would be nice to compare Logan with every other super hero movie just because.
    I import it from a movie analytics site. And I do have a much larger model with all DC and Marvel movies. Along with a 2017 USD worldwide for all, where sites like Box Office Mojo only provide a domestic adjusted because the international market was so much smaller than it is now. It makes it hard to truly compare older films due to that major difference. But at least for the past 20 years it helps with trending.

Currently in a mood to watch what new reviews of Logan have come out and oh look, Kevin Smith did one a week ago. I enjoyed this review, maybe others will too.

BANNED

Settling in for an early show (only way I could fit it in this weekend). Bought tickets last night and it was STILL almost full.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

So Logan has officially sold more domestic tickets than Origins! Adjusted inflation to 2009 = $183,700,300

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/...yr=2009&p=.htm
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 04-02-2017 at 11:42 AM.

BANNED

Someone's chopping onions in my apartment again.

BANNED

Logan had a good showing on the MTV Movie and TV Awards 2017 nomination list Nominated for Best Movie, Best Actor and Best Duo (Hugh & Dafne). You can vote here: http://www.mtv.com/movie-and-tv-awards/vote/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Logan had a good showing on the MTV Movie and TV Awards 2017 nomination list Nominated for Best Movie, Best Actor and Best Duo (Hugh & Dafne). You can vote here: http://www.mtv.com/movie-and-tv-awards/vote/
    How the hell was Logan's death not on the Tearjerker list. I STILL choke up just thinking about it.

Also disappointed they don't have separate actor/actress categories. Daf deserved a nomination all her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    How the hell was Logan's death not on the Tearjerker list. I STILL choke up just thinking about it.

Also disappointed they don't have separate actor/actress categories. Daf deserved a nomination all her own.
    I think they didn't want to spoil the ending? Not sure because Get Out is a pretty fresh film too and they spoiled its ending in another category.

Best Movie and Best Actor are going to be hard af with the legions of Emma Watson and Beauty and the Beast diehards swooping down. Best Duo is very possible though.
    Last edited by Confuzzled; 04-07-2017 at 02:01 PM.

BANNED

Logan pulled in $4M on the weekend, bringing its domestic total to over $218M. This puts it at 10th all-time among R rated films, surpassing the $216M of Saving Private Ryan. It should pass Ted (~$218.5) this week.

Make sure you vote everyday for Hugh and friends. You can vote once per category everyday until it's over. This is my third day doing so.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    Make sure you vote everyday for Hugh and friends. You can vote once per category everyday until it's over. This is my third day doing so.
    Where do we go vote? Sorry if I missed it when posted before.

Any guesses for Logan's final Domestic tally? I think it has an outside shot to pass the Exorcist and Beverly Hills Cop and end up as the 7th highest grossing R rated feature film!

BANNED

Viewing #8 tonight. I think we can expect a fairly significant BO drop this weekend. My usual theater was only running a single show today at 7:30, and it didn't exactly fill the house. Too much competition now, with the latest brain-dead entry in the Fast and Furious series.

BANNED

CBR speculates on Logan breaking the glass ceiling for Superhero Films.

Unfortunately, as deserving as she is, I see Keen being snubbed because of her age. The Academy LOVES to use categories like Supporting Actress as Lifetime Achievement Awards by honoring lesser roles to make up for the fact they never nominated the performer for the ones that were ACTUALLY award-worthy.