Page 127 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 1990

Box Office Guru thinks there is a strong shot now this movie will exceed $600MM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    Exact theater count was 3,687 (Logan) versus 4,210 (Beauty and the Beast). Though then you have to consider how many multiple screens are dedicated to BatB versus Logan now starting to reduce its screen count.
    Like I said, I can find the theater count, but not the number of screens. Fewer screens = fewer showings = less box office. Especially when the screens it DOES have are still selling out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Like I said, I can find the theater count, but not the number of screens. Fewer screens = fewer showings = less box office. Especially when the screens it DOES have are still selling out.
    Well, why didn't you say so?

That's a tough one, though. They don't always take it down to that level for the general public.

But as of January 2017 there were 39,579 theater screens and 595 drive-in screens leading to a combined 40,174 screens across the Domestic Market. How that breaks out right now per movie would be interesting.

We also have to factor in the length of the movie. Logan is a pretty long one coming in at 135 minutes. Longer movie = fewer screenings

Fox is doing a decent job of scrubbing Youtube and other sites from playing scenes from the movie. Seems like quite a few have been taken down.

Any chance you have the link to the audio? It would be cool to hear it again.
    Here, I made an audio clip, but it will expire in 24 hours so... https://clyp.it/5vzuuwuv
    Last edited by SomeCBFanboy; 03-19-2017 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    We also have to factor in the length of the movie. Logan is a pretty long one coming in at 135 minutes. Longer movie = fewer screenings
    True. Though don't tell Hollywood. We'll start having one-hour movies.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    Here, I made an audio clip, but it will expire in 24 hours so... https://clyp.it/5vzuuwuv
    Very cool! Thank you so much.

Fox is doing a decent job of scrubbing Youtube and other sites from playing scenes from the movie. Seems like quite a few have been taken down.

Any chance you have the link to the audio? It would be cool to hear it again.
    I posted a review on YouTube that used inaudible trailer clips that were already readily available on YouTube, and Fox blocked my video. It's my first time posting a review video online, so I don't know if I was supposed to do it a different way or not, but it kind of surprised me since like I said, I was using already publicly released footage.

BANNED

God dammit. Just when I think I've got no more tears left to cry...

God dammit. Just when I think I've got no more tears left to cry...
    This is really good. Who is the artist?

Quote Originally Posted by Franchise408 View Post
    I posted a review on YouTube that used inaudible trailer clips that were already readily available on YouTube, and Fox blocked my video. It's my first time posting a review video online, so I don't know if I was supposed to do it a different way or not, but it kind of surprised me since like I said, I was using already publicly released footage.
    Interesting!

I did notice the scenes posted online from someone's phone a few weeks back are all gone. Not that I blame them. Some of the movie surprises were in the videos.

Interesting!

I did notice the scenes posted online from someone's phone a few weeks back are all gone. Not that I blame them. Some of the movie surprises were in the videos.
    Oh that makes sense for sure. That's bootleg.

Spectacular Member

Anyone else see the fan made post credits scene featuring Deadpool? ************Spoilers for the Logan ending, for anyone who still hasn't seen it***********

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/excl...ook#strikeback

ꦩꦒ꧀ꦤꦺꦠꦺꦴ ꦩꦺꦩꦁ ꦧꦼꦤꦂ

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Logan inching ever closer to a $200MM Domestic Box Office total, which is usually necessary nowadays for blockbusters to be considered a success locally versus international. Even 'Apocalypse' stopped at $155.4MM, and couldn't hit the target.

Domestic: $191.3MM
    International: $345.8
    Worldwide: $537.1MM
    Revenue Ratio: 5.5X budget

What a way to go out in style!

Ultimate Member

Well to be fair, this is also a very R-rated movie. So the standards might be a bit different in that regard.