Page 120 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 1990

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    My record for a film on its first theatrical run (so excluding rereleases) is 11 times for Return of the King. Dunno if I'll make it to that many with this what with how ticket prices have gone up since 2003.
    Thats over 100$ for one movie...damn. I hope it was worth it. :P
    I'll watch Logan this week again with friends who are vositibg from the other side of the country. Cant wait for their reaction. XD Would love to see this movie mire often in cinema. But original voice versions are very rare here. Will have to wait for the BR after the 3rd viewing. :/

Did you find anythibg new in the 3rd viewing?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    Someone asked me at work today if she brought her 12-year old to this movie as he loves superheroes, would it be okay? Especially if there was nudity, she didn't want him to go.

"Nope. No nudity. But how would he react to a head rolled towards attackers?" She has some deep thinking to do on this one.
    Didn't the bridesmaid flash Logan when he drove them around? I took my 10 year old nephew to Logan. My dad took me to see Terminator 2 in theaters when I was 6, so I guess it's a bit of a family tradition. Lol
    Last edited by jlgarsh; 03-10-2017 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jlgarsh View Post
    Didn't the bridesmaid flash Logan when he drove them around? I took my 10 year old nephew to Logan. My dad took me to see Terminator 2 in theaters when I was 6, so I guess it's a bit of a family tradition. Lol
    That was too fast gor Croc's eyes. Or his eyes were teary already at that part. XD

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kubus-Sc7 View Post
    Thats over 100$ for one movie...damn. I hope it was worth it. :P
    I'll watch Logan this week again with friends who are vositibg from the other side of the country. Cant wait for their reaction. XD Would love to see this movie mire often in cinema. But original voice versions are very rare here. Will have to wait for the BR after the 3rd viewing. :/

Did you find anythibg new in the 3rd viewing?
    Well, at the time of RotK tickets were a LOT cheaper, maybe even half the price.

Anyway, didn't notice anything new, but I did confirm that crying makes my eyes sting.

Spectacular Member

That was too fast gor Croc's eyes. Or his eyes were teary already at that part. XD
    Hahaha I still hope they use Cable to bring X-23 to X-Force. So far the confirmed lineup is Deadpool, Cable, and Domino. Am I missing anyone?

Hahaha I still hope they use Cable to bring X-23 to X-Force. So far the confirmed lineup is Deadpool, Cable, and Domino. Am I missing anyone?
    I hope they do so I can care about it. Mangold did such a good job making me care about everyone in Logan, that I don't think any other X-men movie or any comic book movie for that matter (Outside of an X-23 solo directed by Mangold) is going to make me care again. So far they have mostly been popcorn flicks, and yes even the Deadpool movie falls under that category. Right now it just seems like X-Force is going to be the third Deadpool movie with Cable tossed in.

That was so fast, it's like having someone fast-flash you. Not like 'Legion' in the last episode where David and Sydney are full-flashing their backsides while having an after-sex conversation. Now that was nudity.

Don't you make fun of my feelings.

Cool

Although not part of the original team, I want another appearance of Bishop. Bring him back from the future - whichever future that may be.

Using a character like that one time, and then not revisiting his situation is such a waste.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Franchise408 View Post
    It's simple.

T2 Xavier read T1 Logan's mind in Days Of Future Past, thus giving T2 Xavier all of the same memories from T1 Logan. Therefore, T2 Xavier is well aware of how T1 Logan met T1 Xavier, so T2 Xavier would share that memory, having experienced it from T1 Logan in 1973.

Actually, it occurred to me that perhaps T2 Xavier intentionally went to find T2 Logan at the request of T1 Logan in DoFP.

In Logan, didn't Xavier say that he found Logan cage fighting, when it was Rogue who actually found him in the T1 timeline? A small change in the beginning with Xavier being present at the cage fight and meets Rogue and Logan and then the the rest of X-1 played out pretty much the same. Just a thought.
    Last edited by DennisTheMenace; 03-11-2017 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    Actually, it occurred to me that T2 Xavier intentionally went to find T2 Logan at the request of T1 Logan in DoFP.

In Logan, Professor X said that he found Logan cage fighting, when it was Rogue who actually found him in the T1 timeline.

That's a good catch.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    Although not part of the original team, I want another appearance of Bishop. Bring him back from the future - whichever future that may be.

Using a character like that one time, and then not revisiting his situation is such a waste.
    I don't know, as there's already enough guns, and I don't want too many flashy mutants to suck up the budget. If they're going to bring in another person from the future, make it X-23.

BANNED

Joel Gomez

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    I hope they do so I can care about it. Mangold did such a good job making me care about everyone in Logan, that I don't think any other X-men movie or any comic book movie for that matter (Outside of an X-23 solo directed by Mangold) is going to make me care again. So far they have mostly been popcorn flicks, and yes even the Deadpool movie falls under that category. Right now it just seems like X-Force is going to be the third Deadpool movie with Cable tossed in.
    I don't think so. If Reynolds is as much of an Deadpool/X-Force fan as he wants us to believe then he should know that the Deadpool in X-Force books, yes, is the comedic relief, but it's more subtle. Not just that, Wade is also the heart of the team, because the nature of their missions usually lead to him taking it much more seriously than usual.

Honestly, X-Force should have Deadpool as the main character, nor should he be second-in-command. It's should be mainly Cable's movie, but more of an ensemble piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Joel Gomez
    First one: That's it. I'm unsubbing from this thread. Can't handle it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    I don't know, as there's already enough guns, and I don't want too many flashy mutants to suck up the budget. If they're going to bring in another person from the future, make it X-23.
    I can see that coming up as a concern too if there is more than one 'Big Gun' character running around the same screen. I definitely want to see them nail Cable 100%, or as close as possible. So if that is where the budget needs to focus, do that!