Page 30 of 133 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The guy does not look signifcantly older. In fact the actors are two years apart and the 40 year time span is not represented here. They most definitely didnt recast bc he is intended to be older
    To me, the actor looks older then the one in Apocalypse. If you don't, that's cool.

Spectacular Member Emilio Garra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    CB.com reports that the trailer for Logan has been officially rated. Which means the release is almost certainly imminent.
    The smart thing to do I think would be to reveal the trailer during The Walking Dead season premiere, which is guaranteed to do big numbers. I mean this movie is like 5 months away and there's been very little hype for it... that's kinda unreal in today's comic book movie climate.

Noticing the mention of Doctor Strange in the UK which will be in cinemas from 10/25 which would be a couple of days after 10/23, it seems logical to include a teaser with the showing of another big comic book movie and it's a couple of days after that magic date so maybe the R rated trailer will be released online on 10/23 with a cinema teaser for the 12A (that would be PG-13 for America) edited down so they can advertise before Doctor strange which opens a couple of days later.

I didn't really need another reason to go see Doctor Strange on opening day but now I'll make sure I get in there in time to see the trailers lol. Come next week things could get interesting.
    In protest against Marvel's constant ignoring of Surge.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Garra View Post
    The smart thing to do I think would be to reveal the trailer during The Walking Dead season premiere, which is guaranteed to do big numbers. I mean this movie is like 5 months away and there's been very little hype for it... that's kinda unreal in today's comic book movie climate.
    The theory is that SOMETHING is happening on 10/23, since all of the official Instagram teasers have been posted at 10:23am EST on the dot. As doggie suggests, that could be when we're getting the trailer.

All-New Member

First look at one of the Reavers

No indications of cybernetics in this pic, but I wonder if what's going to happen is that Logan tears the Reavers apart in a fight early in the movie, then they get an upgrade (probably by Rice/Grant's character) to go after him again later on.

It looks like he has a cybernetic left hand/arm. I truly hope that there is a true to comics cybernetic lady death strike. There's obviously a link between her and the reavers but most importantly wolverine. It would be awesome to have a more brutal battle between the two. And again I want to see that wolverine crucifixion in the desert.

Ok so apparently the first Logan teaser drops tomorrow. https://twitter.com/FoxStarIndia/sta...14861735784452

Hugh Jackman promo via https://twitter.com/mang0ld

Looking very rugged and war torn
    In protest against Marvel's constant ignoring of Surge.

Awesome. Looks good.

Ultimate Member

Looks very Old Man Logan-ish.

"Nature made me a freak, man made me a weapon, and God made it last too long!" -Logan https://twitter.com/RealHughJackman/...29682787577856

BANNED

I would love it if they left the film in black and white.

I would love it if they left the film in black and white.
    That would be amazing if it was.

I kinda want Hugh to get an Oscar for playing the canuckle head
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Tomarrow. Oh yeah about time. Would be interesting in black and white. Im just glad well see something.